Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesley has been playing Deaths Door which means I've been beating bosses in it. Dig it, at least the bosses that is
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I kept hammering at it, but after 2 hours trying to get the fire upgrade I uninstalled it.

Comment

• Finished Shadow Broker. That shit fucking ruled.

Comment

• RIGHT?!

Probably the best fucking thing in the entire series. It was great. Make sure to check when you should do the Citadel mission in ME3. I believe you want to save it until right before the final mission but I could be wrong. It was a while ago.

Also, you may want to give Extraction another go Billy or maybe hop on a session with ari and I, we're fucking loving it and it's creating some of the most tense gaming sessions in quite a while, especially when you're about to save one of your MIA operators and then the game decides NAH HERE ARE SOME INVISIBLE FUCKS AND SOME BLOATERS HAVE FUN FUCKER. Ari and I were having a blast last night just trying to save each other's guys without losing even more dudes. Even Ceej digs it and he pretty much hates FPS games lol.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I liked the gameplay ok, but I absolutely hated the progression. Maybe you'll talk me into joining yall.

Vampire Survivor is amazing and perfect streaming from Steam to my phone while I am on the couch.

Comment

• The progression system is what makes me love this game actually if only because it basically forces you to get good with all of the different playstyles. The biggest issue I had was understanding how the character shit works i.e. everytime you end a mission/objective and exfil, your character doesn't automatically get all of their HP back. You earn that shit back with how well you do in future missions same if you lose a guy on a mission. You can go grab them right away but the game may say FUCK YOU NOW YOU NEED TO BEAT 2 OBJECTIVES FIRST which is what kept happening last night with us. Made us go through each level so fucking slow and tactically in hopes of making it to the 3rd objective with as much health as possible.

Plus if you play it smart you can progress pretty quickly in so much as opening up new characters and tech. Character levels are a bit more involved especially if you aren't extracting with almost 100% health. But I'm weird with progression as I still love Halo and have been having fun leveling up in that and I'm a huge fan of Sea of Thieves that has some of the slowest progression in terms of gameplay ever.

This is also one of those games that I have no problem playing with randos with because everyone I've played with so far is actually on the same page and isn't just going to Rambo shit (which will fuck your shit up mightly quickly)

Comment

• Deep into ME2 loyalty missions. Fuck Miranda. Team Jack all day. I remember keeping everyone loyal in my playthrough when it first came out. I didn't remember Morinth being an option if you're renegade. Last time I went pure Paragon, this time I am playing it much more "Shep Shep is tired of the bullshit, but isn't a fucking asshole to her people" so I am 60/40 paragon at this point.

Daemon X Machina is free on Epic Store. Grabbed that and excited to try it. I never got it on Switch bc it ran at like 20fps.

Comment

• Leveled up a bunch in Extraction last night with Ari.

Also played more Sea of Theives but this time with my bro and his buddy who are pretty much ready to go pro (they're thinking about it) and goddamn we play so differently. It was funny to hear them both say they were having more fun doing shit my way then their min/max type of gameplay tho. Leveled up to 50 with the order of souls and am soooooo close to being a master pirate.

The new updates look fucking amazing.

Comment

• The Pirate Boyz had to take their taxes from another group of pirates.

Comment

• ME2 complete again. Miranda died, but oh well she sucks. I somehow didn't bang anyone, despite really trying to bang Kelly Chambers. Downloaded ME3. Debating jumping right back in, but I was thinkign about finally playing Scarlet Nexus.

Comment

• Scarlet was too weaboo for me. Played like 20 mins and uninstalled it.

Unlocked all dudes in Extraction and am finally starting to understand just how hard this game ramps up. Still having a bunch of fun with it.

Comment

• I am deeeeeeep into ME3 again already. It's really crazy watching how much money they obviously put into the games going from cut rate on 1, to pretty decent on 2, to BIG FUCKIN BLOCKBUSTER BUDGET on 3. I don't remember much about 3 at all, and definitely don't remember this very extended mission on Omega. I been there for like 4 hours already. The combat is way better, but also feels WAY easier than 2? On 2 I had places where I got killed or at least got super worried. In 3 so far I see a huge mech and just go "burn him" and he's fucking immediately wasted. Maybe because I imported a character.

Comment

• I didn't die once in ME3. It's def easier imo. And I really ended up liking it after playing each one back to back to back.

Sea of Thieves community day shit the bed. Their servers couldn't handle all of the people trying to play so I wasn't able to even get on until like 6pm last night. sucked. Instead Ari, his kid and I played Rubber Bandits for like 2 hours. That game is a bunch of silly fun.

Comment

• Had some great matches with Ari and Ceej last night in Extraction. They are NOT fucking around with the higher difficulties. Holy shit, on one level we didn't even make it off the extraction pad before we turned tail and extracted.

Good stuff. Also, my brother joined Ceej and I for a bit and had a blast as well. If you're a PC gamer with Game Pass ultimate you can grab it as well, just have to create an ubisoft account and get it through there.

Comment

• I grabbed that Ruined King league of legends strategy game from the Battle Chasers developer. Really fucking fun, enjoying it a ton. Awesome for remote play to my phone.

Still stomping through ME3. Finally finished Omega. Like 15 hours into it so far.

Debating grabbing Dying Light 2, but with Horizon and Elden Ring coming I may hold out.

Comment

Working...
                                X