Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That set is great. Lived playing through them again. Also will always love being able to make
      Spoiler: me1 spoilers  
    Saren kill himself in the final battle
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ceej and I had a terrible (but fun) time on twitch today in Sea of Theives. Lots of death, ship chasing,more death. We held our own considering we were outnumbered. Fun shit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• RB6 Extraction is pretty neat. I played the shit outta of Siege and using t hose mechanics against aliens or whatever is fucking fun.

Comment

• Really fucking like Extraction. The operator mechanic is super neat unless you totally suck or are on a team that totally sucks. The fact you can lose a operator then can either go back to save them OR just wait and lose any xp you may have gained with them really makes you take your time. Dig it.

Comment

• Ari and I had some fun fucking missions in Extraction tonight while we learn the ropes. Shit is tense and gets fucking HARD.

Comment

• Goddamn Extraction is so much fun.

Comment

• Ari and I fucking owned those parasite fucks in Extraction last night. All my dudes are like level 3-4 now.

Comment

• We played like an hour of Extraction and it just did nothing for us. We ended up playing Aliens Fireteams and I was shocked how much fun I had.

Comment

• I fell off aliens in like a week, and I bought it. Weird about Extraction, shit is crazy fun with people and really intense.

Comment

• Man, Mass Effect 2 is still so fucking good. Doing the Shadow Broker DLC for the first time, and it's amazing. Just arrived at the Shadow Broker ship.

Also, I thought that Andromeda had really weird/stiff animations, but going back to the original ME games...and they have the same kind of weird running animations. ME:A had a million other issues, but I remember HATING the running but I played it for a bit then ME2 and it's the exact same. No idea why my brain had such a different memory of ME2 animations.

Comment

• Nerds be nerding about ME Andromeda. Game was perfectly fine with the same wonkyness as older games. Shadow Broker shit was great.

Comment

• I think I am going to finally go back and beat ME: A after I finish the trilogy.

Comment

• My biggest issue with Andromeda was lack of decent cut scenes but overall I dug it and my time with it

Comment

• I played it right when it came out and it was just BROKEN so I never got far. It even ate a save at one point.

Comment

• I ran into some weird animation bugs here and there but nothing major. I fully understand why people were upset at it when it first came out but I played it like a year after it was out and dug it for what it was. You can totally tell where they cut corners and shit though. I played it free on gamepass so I can't really complain. But if they would have had the time AND weren't forced to make it in Frostbite the game would have been stellar.

Comment

Working...
                                X