Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I beat Heisenberg, just made the last save and will kill Miranda this evening. I want more Chris with a fucking AK just mercing fools.

Comment

• That part is such a cathartic release. And the shit hinted at with the BOWs is legit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Almost done with Halo Reach. Still probably the best campaign in the series imo. And now its running buttery smooth. Love it.

Decimated ceej in like a dozen games of magic today. He gets antsy and makes silly mistakes.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• that Embr game on GamePass is kinda silly fun. Feels like a VR game.

The Pedestrian on GamePass is pretty fun puzzle game. I fucking love the aesthetic of it.

Halo Infinite needs to get it's matchmaking shit figured out. Fiesta is fun but I like BTB and it's a pain in the ass to connect. At least they know about it, but it's still fucking annoying.

Comment

• Pedestrian looked amazing, gotta check that out.

Embr looked weird, I will download it today.

I went back to Bloodstained? Going to try and put a bunch of time into it. Heretical grinder is life.

Comment

• I couldn't get into Bloodstained at all. I should have loved it BUT if you haven't yet check out Record of Lodoss War - Deelit in wonder Labyrinth. It does what Bloodstained tried to do but so much better imo.

About to take down the second boss in Persona 5. I'm doing so much better this go around in terms of leveling up what needs to be done and when. I've only died once since the beginning of this playthrough.

Almost done with Halo Reach. Still playing the multi in the MCC as it's so much fun.

Comment

• I played like 30 minutes of Lodoss War. Honestly playing it is what made me give Bloodstained a second chance. I initially bounced right off Bloodstained, but so many people love it.

I didn't know Teardown got Steam workshop support. I saw some stuff out there..and well I just downloaded a grip of mods. About to spend my night blowing up NYC with an AC130 and watching Ghostbusters.

Comment

• Had a fun stream with Ceej today. 3 hours of Sea of Thieves with some ridiculous shit happening to us including lots of deaths, someone stealing all of our shit and sinking our boat, and a ridiculously hard mermaid battle that almost broke us but ended up getting us a ton of loot in the end. It was fun.

Comment

• Had a fucking EPIC game of Sea of Thieves last night with Ari and Ceej.

We were finishing up a 5 chapter quest (meaning we had a ton of loot on our boat) when I died and when I respawned on our boat some other pirate was trying to steal everything.

This lead to like a 45 minute boat chase around the world while they were kicking our ass and we were just trying not to lose 2+ hours worth of loot being lost.

Then I had a great idea. We had a rowboat and Ceej is really good at using it so we decided to load all of our loot on the rowboat, head towards an outpost, drop Ceej off, and then act like we were still fleeing. The other ship bought it, Ceej was able to turn in most of the loot, and then we were all able to make it back to the same outpost to turn in the rest.

It was fucking awesome. Master and Commander shit and the reason why I love this game so goddamn much. No scripted nonsense could ever be as thrilling as this was.

Comment

• Sea of Thieves continues to be great fun . Ari and I were sailing late last night and minding our own business when these 3 dudes started chasing us and wouldn't leave us alone. I had a great idea of having Ari take a stronghold keg (BIG BADDA BOOM) that we got a few missions earlier, jumping off the back our ship with it and swimming to the underside of their ship to blow it up.

A few minutes later and this happened.

It totally worked. We blew them up, Ari got back to our ship, and we stole all of their loot.. love this game.

Comment

• A little more than halfway through that Terminator Resistance game on PS5. It's pretty sweet for what it is. Took down a big bitch like in Terminator Salvation last night, blew up two Skynet bases, and liberated a resistance group. Now an "Infiltrator" re: Arnie type is coming after me and no one believes me yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          A little more than halfway through that Terminator Resistance game on PS5. It's pretty sweet for what it is. Took down a big bitch like in Terminator Salvation last night, blew up two Skynet bases, and liberated a resistance group. Now an "Infiltrator" re: Arnie type is coming after me and no one believes me yet.
                          I thought about picking that up while the Sale was still on. Pretty good?
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's definitely a budget title but I'm having fun with it. Just took out my first infiltrator. Shit was tough.

Comment

• Just make sure to buy the PS5 version.

Comment

• Playing Mass Effect Legendary. The bump from 1 to 2 is still huge. I'm shocked they didn't do more work to ME1.

Comment

Working...
                                X