Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo in 2 days? I could swear it was the 16th. Did it get moved up a week and I missed it? Glad to have something pull me away from Forza for a bit.

Also, on Apple Arcade which I get as some kind of package deal with icloud and music and shit, Zookeeper World. The fucking BEST match 3 game I have ever played. Xmas special going on with really fun timed challenges. I have been playing this for 30 minutes everyday for the last month.

Comment

• Yeah boyyye. HALO. Reviews are solid and most common complaint is that co-op would have been amazing. Ari and I had some amazing matches on Friday. Just straight dominating fools like we were gods. The update to progression is pretty good too. Leveled up like 4 levels in an hour or so.

Deeeeeeeeeer Simulator is fucking hilarious.

Evil Genius 2 is a bunch of fun. Need more time with it but it plays great on a console imo.

For Ari's birthday game session we were pirate boys in Sea of Thieves and had some fucking awesome times trying to become a level 5 gold emissary while evading pirate ghost ships, player ships, ridiculous storms that kept starting our boat on fire, and fucking Megs. We made it back to the outpost after like 3 hours (he had to jet) and were like 3 chests away from hitting level 5. Fucking love this game so much still. Season 5 is a bunch of fun.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also played a bunch of Generation Zero. I kind of like it so far. Stressful as hell.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So I can't preload the Infinite campaign unless I am blind as fuck. And shouldn't it be out and available for everyone now?

Comment

• Nope. Noon. Dumb.

Comment

• Unless you buy it from what I gathered online.

Comment

• Infinite is dope buttttt it would be even more dope if they had a coop mode. This is screaming for a coop mode.

Comment

• I got to the first open world boss fight in the tower last night. Good shit. The "rare" weapons don't seem to be different?

Comment

• Yeah, I think the differences are pretty minor if anything at all.

This is super helpful in getting up to speed on everything that has happened in this universe.

Comment

• Got my Iircade built, still might take it a part to fix some of the molding.

But, I've got it set to play Dragon's Lair in attract mode when not in use. Lots of Data East games and random things I found. Still 75% cheaper than ArcadeOneUp with better games.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That Matrix Awakens tech demo is fucking magical nonsense. Like holy shit. My jaw was on the floor during it. Unreal is fucking unreal.

Halo Infinite is fucking dope BUT GIVE US COOP. This shit fucking demands it. Having a ton of fun with my super upgraded grappling hook and just flying around the map using it.

Comment

• I feel like I am already 2/3 through the Infinite campaign, and I am doing everything in it.

Comment

• I mean the campaign is like 8-12 hours in length which is perfect imo. I'm a little less than half way I think. Been just looking for all the multiplayer shit you can find and grabbing cores.

Comment

• That's great. I am definitely coming up on the last quarter of the game then. My only real issue with the campaign is it feels pretty empty overall. You take over an FOB and then there's not much going on. Exploration isn't rewarded. The variant weapons are just a white skin on the same functioning gun. There's no big like "assault on FOB! Go help!" or anything like that. Hopefully they add more to bring us back in soon, because it's SO fun to swing around and shoot.

Comment

• yeah, I've done nothing but level up the grappling hook and swinging around like Spiderman. Love it.

Cee, Ari and I played a bunch of Generation Zero this weekend. It's fun with friends who think dressing like dummies is a riot. We just stand around awkwardly in our ridiculous outfits before destroying robots.

I fucking love GamePass so goddamn much.

Comment

Working...
                                X