Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing to see here. Just a pimp doing pimp things.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Picked up GhostRunner for 12 bucks on sale on the Xbox and it's fucking awesome. A cyberpunk Mirror's Edge with gore. Dig it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So I pretty much squeezed everything out of Horizon 5 except like the drift stuff. And I have got both the seasonal cars each week as well. So I was fiending for me, so I grabbed the DLC upgrade for FH4 while it's on sale and I have been deep into it now. I thought about grabbing Guardians or Far Cry 6 for some additional mindless shit, but will wait till either is sub $30.

Comment

• Crazy. I've spent maybe like 4 hours in Forza. Played a shitload of Halo with Ari and Ceej over the weekend. Ghostrunner is kicking my ass.

Comment

• My little bro brought his Oculus 2 to my dad's this weekend and I got to play Resident Evil 4. I honestly thought it was going to be a shitty cash grab but color me surprised it actually made me like RE4. I've always been luke warm on that game (IDGAF it's not a RE game...) but in VR it was actually a bunch of fun. May need to grab one of these soon. It's also crazy how much better it looks than my original Oculus and even the PSVR. Also fun not to be tethered to anything.

Comment

• Tried Mortal Shell on gamepass. It's weird, gross, and hard as fuck. Dig it. I think the hardening mechanic is fucking neat as hell and really opens up the different fighting styles. Seeing as I'm not a die hard Demon Souls guy I can't speak to how lame this is compared to those but I think it's cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                My little bro brought his Oculus 2 to my dad's this weekend and I got to play Resident Evil 4. I honestly thought it was going to be a shitty cash grab but color me surprised it actually made me like RE4. I've always been luke warm on that game (IDGAF it's not a RE game...) but in VR it was actually a bunch of fun. May need to grab one of these soon. It's also crazy how much better it looks than my original Oculus and even the PSVR. Also fun not to be tethered to anything.
                I wish my kids would let me play the Oculus 2 more LOL
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Tried Mortal Shell on gamepass. It's weird, gross, and hard as fuck. Dig it. I think the hardening mechanic is fucking neat as hell and really opens up the different fighting styles. Seeing as I'm not a die hard Demon Souls guy I can't speak to how lame this is compared to those but I think it's cool.
                  I played that beta when it came out. Kicked the shit out of me.

Comment

• Thanks to that shitty GTA port I had a hankering to play a good old game and reinstalled Saints Row 2. Goddamn i still think this is the best entry in the series from a semi realistic view. So many good memories running around in hot dog suits with Russ. Still a blast.

Comment

• I messed with SR3 remaster when Epic gave it away, and it feels old but goddamn is it still a goofy fucking fun time.

Comment

• Wasn't a fan of the remaster. For some reason everything is so fucking DARK and overly shiny. But I have it on the xbox, maybe it's better on pc?

Comment

• Fucking PS plus shit is so lame. Godfall BUT ONLY ENDGAME MULTIPLAYER?!?!?! FOH
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yeah, sony sucks in regards to that shit. PS NOW is fucking dumb. They need a gamepass like subscription. I'd play my PS5 way more if that was teh case

Comment

• Playing a ton of MTG ARENA as I've been sequesterd upstairs all week. If any of you nerds like Magic The Gathering and have a PC (or even phone) go get this free game and add me: BrainDeadRadio#07569

I wish they would fucking bring this to xbox/ps already. It's the best version of Magic I've ever played. If you've never played it or thought it was too hard to learn, get this. It makes it EASY as fuck to learn and understand and you never have to pay a single cent of real money to get new cards if you don't want. Once you get past the tutorials, they give you a ton of free created decks you can just pick and play with OR if you get into it a bit more you can make your own decks.

Been trying to take Ceej down as for whatever reason dude is fucking Bobby Fischer when it comes this game.

Comment

yeah, sony sucks in regards to that shit. PS NOW is fucking dumb. They need a gamepass like subscription. I'd play my PS5 way more if that was teh case
                                I'm psychic.
                                • available on PS4/5, expected this Spring
                                • will merge PS+ and Now
                                • Tier 1: PS+ benefits
                                • Tier 2: access to PS4 and select PS5 games
                                • Tier 3: access to classic library

Comment

Working...
                                X