This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I picked up GTA Trilogy on PS5.

Rockstar should be shamed and embarassed for this garbage.

I played GTA 3 and Vice City. Halfway through the opening sequence in Vice City, I was like WTF.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Told you man. These games fucking BLOW. San Andreas was fucking unplayable when I booted it. Everybody was so goddamn dark and the screen hurt my fucking eyes to look at. it took me 15 minutes to figure out the settings. In case any is else is having this issue, turn down the contrast ALL THE WAY and the brightness up ALL THE WAY.

WTF Rockstar, even free, you should be ashamed.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If the Cyberpunk people lost their ass over it, there needs to be bigger consequences for Rockstar.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• but they won't. This already happened like 10 years ago with their first remastered version of this shit for mobile. I figured people were just exaggerating. But holy shit, like almost everything is broken in some manner.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            but they won't. This already happened like 10 years ago with their first remastered version of this shit for mobile. I figured people were just exaggerating. But holy shit, like almost everything is broken in some manner.
            They went ahead and disabled sales on PC, because people were refund bombing Steam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

They went ahead and disabled sales on PC, because people were refund bombing Steam.
              It wasn't on Steam, only the Rockstar Launcher. It got pulled because their Launcher broke and wouldn't let people play the game. What a fucking mess. I read this is the same team that did the original shit mobile ports.

Comment

• BUT they changed their name to Grove Street Studios to throw us off the scent. I'm playing it right now via browser and I enjoy it for the radio talk station but it's so goddamn janky. DEF do not buy this in any form at the moment. I really wanted the whole package for the original GTA 3 (because it's been forever since I've played that) but everything is so busted,. Character models are bizarre looking, covered in lube shiny, cutscenes skip out randomly, music skips randomly, mini games are busted, shooting is somehow worse than before?, etcccc

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

It wasn't on Steam, only the Rockstar Launcher. It got pulled because their Launcher broke and wouldn't let people play the game. What a fucking mess. I read this is the same team that did the original shit mobile ports.
                  The Launcher, that's what I was trying to think of earlier. Sometimes, I'm in hip grandpa mode.

Comment

• HALO IS BACK BAYBEEEE. TEAM PINK WILL RIDE AGAIN. it's so much fun. Also, Max Payne 3 is now backwards compatible so I downloaded that again. Pumped

Comment

• Not sure how I feel about Halo. It's definitely Halo. I don't like that challenges are the only way to earn battle pass XP. Like that is a killer for me ever caring about the battle pass immediately. I know they wanted "even starts" but no loadout control at all? I don't want to just start with the assault rifle all the time, because I my mind does not work like "hunt for those weapons on the walls!" at all. And you can't pick an equipment either? Weird. I also wish I knew what equipment I actually had, or what it does. I guess the Academy does that, I will look.

But it definitely feels like Halo 3 again. I just think I might be passed the style of Halo? I hated Halo 2, and enjoyed Halo 3 for crazy forge maps. The others I never touched in multi.

Comment

• i am sad for you. that makes me sad.

Without Halo, this place wouldn't exist. Legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Not sure how I feel about Halo. It's definitely Halo. I don't like that challenges are the only way to earn battle pass XP. Like that is a killer for me ever caring about the battle pass immediately.
                          Yeah, but the battle passes no longer go away. NO FOMO. So in reality, it's the best version of this shit. You're not just grinding because you have to, which I'm a fan of personally.

Comment

• I was excited for that, but when it's only challenge based my excitement went away. And it's going to force people to just chase the challenges instead of playing naturally.

Comment

• That's no different than any other game man. Try playing anything with randos and people just lone wolf it anyways.

Comment

• The last two video games I bought where Cyberpunk 2077 and GTA definite edition.
                                I have a talent to pick quality products.
                                So on what should I waste my money next?

Comment

Working...
                                X