Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just made a cool lady since a beardless man is just a lady. PROBLEMATIC.

Comment

• I'm debating the GTA Trilogy, but now I've got to start Far Cry 6.

I need to find a way to beat Raker to finish Guardians.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• GTA Trilogy track list is out. Rock solid. Not seeing any big omissions off hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

I need to find a way to beat Raker to finish Guardians.
          what's the issue? Hold his ass with groot, use rockets badass nades, hit him with gamora and drax ultimates over and over until you get pep talk. Then just keep doing it. Also dodge continously. Took me 2 deaths to get it right. Also, when he fucks up your vision just keep dodging over and over until your vision clears.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I just made a cool lady since a beardless man is just a lady. PROBLEMATIC.
            Hahaha. It annoys me much more than it should....
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

what's the issue? Hold his ass with groot, use rockets badass nades, hit him with gamora and drax ultimates over and over until you get pep talk. Then just keep doing it. Also dodge continously. Took me 2 deaths to get it right. Also, when he fucks up your vision just keep dodging over and over until your vision clears.
              I do all of that and I get within 2 more hits of ending them, then something always sneaks up and wrecks me.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• is that the fight that has like 4-5 priests floating along as well? If so, and I know it's a bitch, you gotta try to just keep using ultimates on the same one to break the shield then just power fuck it up. Rinse repeat. those fucking priests are always a bitch.

Comment

• Have GTA downloaded (at least San Andreas) but holy shit the threads on reddit are saying this collections is fucking TERRIBAD. Maybe hold off on buying those collections boys and maybe just try the free SA on gamepass to see if it's as bad as everyone is saying.

People are saying that the fucking PS5 and Xbox Series X have fucking framerate issues....with a fucking 20 year old game.....

Comment

is that the fight that has like 4-5 priests floating along as well? If so, and I know it's a bitch, you gotta try to just keep using ultimates on the same one to break the shield then just power fuck it up. Rinse repeat. those fucking priests are always a bitch.
                    Yeah, I clean out the Priests easy. It's the final guy that fucks me up right at the very end.

Comment

Have GTA downloaded (at least San Andreas) but holy shit the threads on reddit are saying this collections is fucking TERRIBAD. Maybe hold off on buying those collections boys and maybe just try the free SA on gamepass to see if it's as bad as everyone is saying.

People are saying that the fucking PS5 and Xbox Series X have fucking framerate issues....with a fucking 20 year old game.....
                      Also, all Columbia Records/SONY music got yanked from the game. So the radio stations are missing 20% of their original tracks on average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Yeah, I clean out the Priests easy. It's the final guy that fucks me up right at the very end.
                        so you beat all the priests and then it's just the Marker? shit man, maybe just take a break for a few days and go back. that usually helps when I'm stuck. ALSO, I totally forgot, while I did suggest using Groot to hold that fuck in place, don't do it too much as you'll want his healing ultimate to save you from dying. I had to keep using it to stay alive near the end of that fight. That and constant dodging over and over and fucking over.

Comment

Have GTA downloaded (at least San Andreas) but holy shit the threads on reddit are saying this collections is fucking TERRIBAD. Maybe hold off on buying those collections boys and maybe just try the free SA on gamepass to see if it's as bad as everyone is saying.

I am gonna mess with SA on Game Pass and wait on buying the collection.

Comment

• yeah. once I can get Lesley off of Unpacked or whatever I hope to try it. Before I get my ass back to Forza and Hot Wheels.

Comment

• UNPACKED IS AWESOME

Comment

• she took today off to sleep and rest and instead has been playing that game downstairs for the last 4 hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X