Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man I'm really digging that new GotG game. Way more fun than it has any right to be. I also think it has one of the better stories for a game like this. It honestly feels like a movie in the actual series, even more so now that I have everyone but SL dressed up in their movie costumes atm. The combos are awesome when you pull them off.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I started Chapter 5 last night. Only bonus costume I found was the Age of Apocalypse one for Groot.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• You need to explore more.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          I started Chapter 5 last night. Only bonus costume I found was the Age of Apocalypse one for Groot.
          Did you interact with the alien kids playing pretend gunfight on Knowhere? Lol. Fucking kids....

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Did you interact with the alien kids playing pretend gunfight on Knowhere? Lol. Fucking kids....
            Those little fuckers stole money off of me.

What's weird is that the game is following the comics more than the movies. It's like some timeline where the Annihilation Wave dragged on earlier and a bit longer.

Got to see the micro cameos for Moondragon, Quasar and the Wraith.
            Nice inclusion of The Blood Brothers.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• That was a fun fight. And yeah, those little fuckers.

Comment

• Inscryption is one of the coolest things I have ever played. Just reached the second "section."

Comment

• Rob. Death Stranding is fucking stupid. How did I let you rope me into this shit. I am in Lake Knot City now.

Comment

• Dude it's great. Make all the zip lines. Get all the deliveries.

Comment

• On chapter 10 in Guardians. Really fucking liking this game a whole bunch. Getting the team to work together to fuck dudes up is great. Had an amazing pep talk last night that went to Hangin' Tough as I fought and destroyed a boss. Sooooo gooooood.

Comment

• Also picked up House of Ashes this weekend so we had something spooky to play. Digging the Descent vibe this one is giving off so far but I FUCKING HATE the camera in this one. I haven't had this much trouble with a camera in one of these games ever and it can get super annoying.

Comment

• I kind of love Mantis in the GotG game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I kind of love Mantis in the GotG game.
                            She plays like a mix of the 00s comic version and the MCU version.

Just started Chapter 12, I called Chapter 11's new pick-up from the moment the Church got intro'd. Mainly because you can't tell their story without him.

Whole game is only supposed to be 16 chapters.

Comment

• yeah, I'll probably finish it by the end of the week. I think I'm on chapter 13 or 14 now.

Comment

• I'm on Chapter 13 now. Landing the Milano was more annoying than it should have been.

Comment

Working...
                                X