Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried connecting dozens of times and that shit was always busted. I couldn't even connect to invade people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Annoyed that everyone on my list that played Deathloop either beat it or quit playing OR didn't have online mode on.

I WANTED TO KILL BILLY BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo

I also hit a wall with it and have no idea what to do next. And it's impossible to figure out where I'm at with a walkthrough.
      I keep meaning to pick it back up, just been busy.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Been looking for games to play on Backbone because I don't want to be in my office after working in here all day.

Death's Door - On sale on Xbox. Lot of fun. Dark Souls style level design. Fun combat, but not ridiculous or anything. Cool puzzle solving. Lot of fun, will dig in more.

Death Stranding Director's Cut - Goddamn you Rob. It's downloading now.

Also downloaded PGA 2K21 since it's on PS Plus right now.

Comment

• I was bummed with PGA 2k21 (I bought it...) cause I fucking LOVED the Tiger Woods games back in the day. But now shit is so lifeless. Like it's great resolution and shit but the actual gameplay is so mehhhhh.

Shit peaked with Tiger Woods 2k13. Fucking importing my face into the game and I ended up looking like Bill Murray from Caddyshack (spent the money on his outfit lol). Lesley and I played the SHIT outta those games but didn't stick with PGA for more than a few weeks. Maybe they patched it up?

And dude, Death Stranding is my shit right now. I can't wait to beat it. I'll never need to play it again once I do beat it, but it's a goddamn masterpiece for me at the moment.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I always liked Everybody's Golf. They put out a new one on Apple Arcade a while back called Clap Hanz Golf? But it's really good.

Went to open Death Stranding and Deathloop was looking at me. Decided to get the last legendary weapon, so I did two loops to get it, then beat the game again. This time I
              Spoiler: DEATHLOOP SPOILS 
            walked into the room and immediately killed Juliana. Last time I listened to her, and did nothing staying inside with her. After I killed Juliana I could stay in the loop or kill myself. I killed myself and when I woke up Juliana was on the beach, kicked the hell out of me, went to pull the trigger...then walked off in disgust and blinked away. Colt assumes the loop is broken.
            . The legendary shotgun is cool, but I don't think it's as good as the pump action that shoots twice before pumping.

Oh and it never connected me to the servers. After EVERY level it said it was trying to connect me to servers and failed. Tried to protect the loop after and I couldn't connect. Absolute shit.

Comment

• re: Death Stranding end game stuff - That fucking
                Spoiler: spoilers 
              boss fight with Higgs was fucking DOPE. That giant fucking BT was so cool looking
              Then Hideo turns the game into a fucking
                Spoiler: spoilers 
              fighting game for the final blows?
              Loved it. It wouldn't be a Hideo game with out a scene like that. Dig it. Can't believe I still have 4 chapters left. Shit is getting nuts.

Also, I can't recommend it enough - BUILD ALL THE ROADS. Get as many as you can built before chapter 10ish. I spent hours just ferrying shit back and forth to make roads and it makes a HUGE difference.

And yeah, when I had a trial for Apple Arcade, that Hans Clap shit was okay. I still miss Hot Shots Golf on my Vita. That was my favorite. May need to dig that out soon.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I am trying to get a battery for a motorcycle in Death Stranding. Give me a fucking gun already. What have you done to me Rob.

Comment

• Oh dude, get that long trek trike and you're set. And you'll never want to actually use real guns when you get them....it causes way more problems lol.

Comment

• I was planning on grabbing the new Guardians game and the reviews look about right for it. Pumped. I did fucking dig the shit out of the Avengers single player and since this new one isn't a fucking GaaS, I'm pumped. The music shit/pep talk mechanic looks fun as shit.

Comment

• I want to play Age of Empires 4, Inscryption, Forza Horizon 5, Death's Door, and fucking DEATH STRANDING right now and during my Thanksgiving vacation. Too much shit.

Comment

• I fucking love this Guardians game. Already on Chapter 3.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• was just coming in here to post that too. IT's fucking great so far. The diet-tell tale adventure game stuff is probably my favorite thing so far. Just the shit at the beginning with the Nova Corps and that little kid was a bunch of fun with picking the responses.

Then they even got the fighting right. The FF7 Remake style combat is a lot of fun. Then you have the pep talks during battles that fucking rulllle. The only thing I don't like is Rocket's voice. It's bad and bland.

Comment

• I just liked the fact that they set up an Acanti as the first big boss fight and then that thing eats it.

The Acanti is a space whale that the Brood used to infect in X-Men comics and use as their personal ride through space to go infect other places.

Comment

• well nothing could top that space llama.

Comment

• Lady Hellbender is a smokeshow.

Comment

Working...
                                X