This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I'm fucking nose to the grindstone in Death Stranding. Holy shit this game opens up so much. I totally get why people hated this and why people said "you just gotta make it half way though...". I'm fucking ziplining all around the fucking map now, fucking up terrorists with assualt rifles, have robot butlers follow me around, etc...Love it. Also dominating these fucking BTs now. Nuts deep in Chiliriam atm.
    Agreed. Totally into it.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• DELIVER SOME OF MY STuFF MAN. I KEEP DELIVERING YOURS hahahha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        DELIVER SOME OF MY STuFF MAN. I KEEP DELIVERING YOURS hahahha
        That part confuses me.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Check the Claim cargo thing. You can go through them all and select the ones you want. I tend to always search for your name first and grab those if I find any. The big thing is when you do claim it that you don't entrust it to someone else. Keep that shit and deliver it where it needs to go. I think we get extra likes because I entered into a strand contract with you.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Played about 2 hours of Metroid Dread and it's really awesome so far. Didn't think I'd like they parry mechanic but so far it works really well. Dread fits. Those EMMIS don't play.

Comment

• I am like 4 bosses into Metroid Dread and fuck it is so awesome. I am thinking about going back to Super Metroid after this.

Comment

• I may pick that up after I beat Death Stranding. Almost done with chapter 6 out 15. I am the King of the Ziplines. Making those fucking things every where. I can now hit up Mountain Knot City, grab shit for the Doctor/Mountaineer/Photographer and just zip line to each one without touching the fucking ground which means no BTs. Suck it you dead bastards.

Comment

• I got to a boss encounter that is WRECKING my shit. The others were pattern recognition, eventually you'll beat them. This one is SO FAST that it's a huge twitch skill check too.

Comment

• re: Death Stranding - Deadman's back story is jacked. That supercell storm in chapter 6 was doooooope.

Comment

• re: Death Stranding - Nicolas Winding Refn is just as insufferable in a video game as he is in real life. That being said I do like his character motivation.

Comment

• I think I'm getting closer to the end in Death Stranding now. About to finish up Heartman's chapter (8 I think). I REALLY CANNOT WAIT TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH CLIFF UNGER.

Comment

• Anyone here play that new Hot Wheels game? Was thinking about picking that up as I want a fun arcade racer to break up the story driven games I'm currently in the middle of.

Comment

• I’m still with Control, which is an amazing game, but the premise of Deathloop + Arkane makes me considering getting it
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Annoyed that everyone on my list that played Deathloop either beat it or quit playing OR didn't have online mode on.

I WANTED TO KILL BILLY BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo

I also hit a wall with it and have no idea what to do next. And it's impossible to figure out where I'm at with a walkthrough.

Comment

• re: Death Stranding - traversing the tar belt was a fucking AWESOME sequence and I loved how you went about doing it. Before heading to the end I'm going back to the beginning setting up things for noobs and trying to 5 star most of the preppers for fun. I spent like 2 hours last night just setting up zip lines from the starter area to the end of the first area so noobs can just zipline and have a way easier time than I did.

Comment

Working...
                                X