Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to Mama in Death Stranding. Jesus Kojima. That being said, Margaret Qualley is fucking hot and this game is awesome. Just a shame that the story takes so long to kick into high gear. I played for hours when I first grabbed this on the PS4 and only made it to chapter 2.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Played through Yakuza 0-6. Finished 6 last night. I'm a fan of the series now. Probably should have spread them out more or just skipped the remastered versions of 3-5. Those 3 were a slog after playing 0, Kiwami and Kiwami 2. Playing more modern Yakuza games and then going back older games can be rough. Definitely want to play Judgement and Yakuza 7 but going to take a break for now, with Kiryu's story done.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Like a Dragon is the only Yakuza game I kind of dug. You're a madman going through all 6 hahahahha. Gotdamn Fil.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fucking loving Death Stranding still. Made it to the mountains today. The new Cyberpunk trike is amazing. I'm just jumping over everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Fucking loving Death Stranding still. Made it to the mountains today. The new Cyberpunk trike is amazing. I'm just jumping over everything.
            Was gonna grab this this weekend, but I forgot Metroid Dread is out.

Comment

• Lemme know how that is. I never finished the one on the 3DS as I lost interest.

Comment

• I can't tell if I like the new Battlefield game or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I can't tell if I like the new Battlefield game or not.
                  Is it on beta for Xbox or PC only?

Comment

• no idea, playing it via game pass beta on xbox. Looks nice and runs nice, the UI is terrible though.

Comment

• Yeah I knew it was game pass I just wasn't sure if it was console or PC game pass.

Comment

• ah my bad. I don't game on PC anymore except for Magic Arena lol

Comment

• Yeah now that I am working from my desk all day long the last thing I wanna do is sit her and play on PC.

Comment

• Exactly.

Comment

• Played like 2 rounds of BF 2042, not feeling it at all.

Zoned out for 2 hours in New World. It's a good, fun world for doing just that. Zone out. Watching some youtube or listen to a podcast, and then go ok I am bored now, and log off.

Comment

• I'm fucking nose to the grindstone in Death Stranding. Holy shit this game opens up so much. I totally get why people hated this and why people said "you just gotta make it half way though...". I'm fucking ziplining all around the fucking map now, fucking up terrorists with assualt rifles, have robot butlers follow me around, etc...Love it. Also dominating these fucking BTs now. Nuts deep in Chiliriam atm.

Comment

Working...
                                X