This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Well, I figured out that part. I'm talking about when you have a PS4 Disc. Do the PS5 Upgrade, but you have two copies installed on the HDD. A PS4 version and a PS5 version. Can you get rid of the PS4 version?
    Oh yeah they fixed this. You can delete the PS4 version. Everyone made fun of Smart Delivery but it's the best thing about this generation. Xbox nailed it.

Comment

• My NAT is wide open so I can use PLEX and everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Also, Death Stranding Director's Cut hit today. Totally grabbing that.
        Tommy was nice enough to buy this for me. I can't stop playing and I'm not sure why.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Because it's a great game? This version is also super streamlined and runs awesomely.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Played about 2 hours of New World last night. I played like 5 hours in beta and had a fine time, but it's not compelling as WoW was even in vanilla. Mostly bc I know how MMO's work now and see the seams and minmax options. Not trying to play it that way though. I know it won't be any amazing revelation, but there's no monthly fee and the combat is pretty fun. I like that you don't need classes, just equip a weapon and level the weapon. it's a streamlined better version of FF14 jobs.

The end game seems to just be Dark Age of Camelot huge territory hold, support, and pvp. Which could be fun. I will use this for a mindless check in, explore, log off game when I need to not think about anything and have a show running on second monitor.

Comment

• I just don't think I can ever do another MMO. Nothing will ever re-capture that feeling of Everquest, SWG, or even Matrix online for me. Everything is too sterile and too samey.

Still going through Death Stranding Directors Cut. Just made it off Fragile's ship and am doing quest in the new area. Having a slightly easier this time around because I now know it's so much easier to just let myself get taken by the BTs and then kill those fucks with hermatic grenades then try to out manuver them and get carpal tunnel from hitting the square buttons and LR over and over and over.

Stuck in Deathloop at the moment with no new leads or anything. Sucks because I was having a blast but now I'm not sure what to do. That being said I did have an AMAZING match last night where I was working on killing both Wenjie and Aleksis at the party when someone invaded my game. I was about to bail and say fuck it, but instead I ended up not only killing both of those people BUT also fucking smoked Juliana in the BEST way possible.

I lured her dumbass out of hiding by chucking nades all around me and staying invisible. Then threw them off a cliff when they got too close. Made made loot and felt good maaaaaan.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Amazing. I haven't played in a couple days. Hopefully the connection works when I finally get on.

Comment

• What's the last big thing you did in Deathloop? I played like 7 hours yesterday, and now I am all epic trinkets, I got a couple of the legendary weapons, and I end every loop with like 20-30k residium leftover. I realized I had not done ANYTHING in Karl's Bay and spent like 2 hours just roaming around exploring it. My only real complaint starting to show itself is just HOW MUCH TIME you spend in Updaam, and then the Complex. I feel like 80% of my runs have been through the two of those maps.

Comment

• I don't even remember. Probably kill both Wenjie and Alexsis at night at the party? At another time there were two other visionaries i nthe morning I killed somewhere.

But thanks to being stuck, I've gone full bore into Death Stranding and goddamn I am loving every fucking minute of it. It completely works for me this go around and I'm not entirely sure why.

Just did the mission where
                      Spoiler: Fragile spoilers 
                    Higgs shows up as a porter and tells you to transport a package for Fragile to South Knot BUT it's a fucking nuke
                    and I couldn't figure out how to deliver it properly. Finally figured it out and that trek to the crater was a bit frantic.

Loved seeing her backstory. That shit was fucked up man.

I'm level 200 at the moment and am only half way through the game I believe as according to Die-Hardman I'm only half way. Found Conan O'Brien and got his sweet otter hat. Loved seeing Jordan Vogt-Roberts showing up as the film director prepper. I never made it this far the first time I played. I always got frustrated with the BTs but as of now I have a pretty good system that allows me to not have to worry too much. Also, pro-tip (before you can make them) - Steal a MULE truck, keep a PCC ready at all times for a generator, and do your best to just do large deliveries until the truck breaks down. Then steal another and another....

Comment

• Also, the cool weird nightmares that Sam has now are awesome. Some really fucking freaky shit that can randomly happen when you're resting in your private room. Super neat.

Comment

• Super Metroid and Huntdown when not in front of a monitor. Fun times.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• How is Huntdown? Looks neat.

Comment

• It's honestly hard as fuck for a man who hasn't used a controller in a minute, but the challenge of old school NARC/Contra type fun built around some cool sendup pixel animation is just impossible not to enjoy.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• what are you playing it on?

Comment

• A woman's switch
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X