This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Also, Death Stranding Director's Cut hit today. Totally grabbing that.
    Shit. Reviews for it are awesome. I wanted to upgrade my PS4 version. Too many fucking games.

Comment

Also, Death Stranding Director's Cut hit today. Totally grabbing that.
      Or I would if I could figure out how to get it for 10 bucks since I already own the PS4 version. Sony's fucking store is the fucking worst. Pain in the ass to upgrade, can't gift shit, doesn't tell you already own it....GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER SONY.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I need to pick up Deathloop but I just picked up Need for Speed Heat to scratch my car customization itch. Need for Speed's custom shit is so fun if you sink some time into your designs.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Kept waiting to invade you Billy but your game wouldn't let me, so I invaded some other people instead. Had one match that got my heart rate up so high I had to take a breather for a few minutes. IT was an epic battle between powers and I may have lost but goddamn it was amazing.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Kept waiting to invade you Billy but your game wouldn't let me, so I invaded some other people instead. Had one match that got my heart rate up so high I had to take a breather for a few minutes. IT was an epic battle between powers and I may have lost but goddamn it was amazing.
            Wtf? I had two people invade me last night. BEATEN TO THE PUNCH!

Comment

• I'm still setting everything up. Played a smidge of Death Loop. Cool so far.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Deathloop is great. Death Stranding Directors cut is awesome so far. Shit looks and runs even better.

Comment

• So, I'm upgrading the PS4 games that came up with PS5 upgrades. Do I need to keep the PS4 originals for the PS5 upgrade to function?
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    So, I'm upgrading the PS4 games that came up with PS5 upgrades. Do I need to keep the PS4 originals for the PS5 upgrade to function?
                    I honestly have no idea, that's why my PS4 versions are on a 4TB external juuuuust in case.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      So, I'm upgrading the PS4 games that came up with PS5 upgrades. Do I need to keep the PS4 originals for the PS5 upgrade to function?
                      Do you mean the disc? Yes. You buy a digital license, but PS4 disc has to be in the machine to run.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

Do you mean the disc? Yes. You buy a digital license, but PS4 disc has to be in the machine to run.
                        Well, I figured out that part. I'm talking about when you have a PS4 Disc. Do the PS5 Upgrade, but you have two copies installed on the HDD. A PS4 version and a PS5 version. Can you get rid of the PS4 version?

Comment

• Yes. You shouldn't have any PS4 games on the internal drive in my opinion. If anything toss those fucks on an external.

Totally sucked back into Death Stranding. I love that this fucking thing boots in under 3 seconds now.

Comment

• Billy I'm sure you've seen this and probably already tried some of these, but maybe this will fix your Deathloop stuff. FWIW I have no issues accessing my other friends' games.

If you are having connection issues in Deathloop for PS5 we recommend you try the following troubleshooting steps:
                            1. Check the PlayStation Network Status and the Bethesda.net Status Portal. If an outage is reported, you will not be able to play until it is resolved.
                            2. Perform an internet connection test by going to [Settings] > [Network] > [Test Internet Connection] to confirm you can connect to the network.
                            3. If using wireless, switch to a wired Connection and vice versa
                            4. Reboot Your Home Network - Rebooting your home network can help update your IP or network settings by creating a new connection to your internet service provider.
                              • You can reboot your home network by completely turning off your modem and / or router.
                              • To ensure a hard reset, we recommend you unplug your modem's or router's power connections and wait a few minutes before plugging them back in and turning the device back on.
                            5. Check your NAT settings. Make sure the network NAT type is Type 2 or less. To check your NAT setting, go to Settings, then Network, then Internet Connection Status. Your NAT type should be listed near the bottom of the screen.
                              • Type 1: The system is connected directly to the Internet.
                              • Type 2: The system is connected to the Internet with a router.
                              • Type 3: The system is connected to the Internet with a router.
                                • With Type 3, communication with other PS5™ systems might be impossible, or your PS5™ system's network features might be limited. For details, see "Test Internet Connection".

Comment

• The good old NAT settings.

Comment

• yeah, I guarantee it's going to be that. Same shit Ari and I had back in the 360 days where no matter what I could barely ever join a game if he was in there. We needed a third party. Since Deathloop is only 2, that's not an option.

My NAT is wide open.

Comment

Working...
                                X