Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S is weaker overall. X is faster, better innards, more internal storage, disc drive, etc.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      S is weaker overall. X is faster, better innards, more internal storage, disc drive, etc.
      Thought so, looks like MS resupplied the S but not the X to most retailers.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I wouldn't even bother with the S UNLESS you don't have a xbox one x currently. Wait it out.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah S is fine for a second device, or purely to stream Game Pass games to. Otherwise, just get an X. MS has been doing pretty good dropping stock. I usually see X and S show up at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Yeah S is fine for a second device, or purely to stream Game Pass games to. Otherwise, just get an X. MS has been doing pretty good dropping stock. I usually see X and S show up at the same time.
            I'd grab an X if it actually showed up and was accessible. I'm not going out of my way to hunt down gaming shit anymore. I'll play it if it's there, but between Mondo and others...the whole artificial scarcity shit is getting old.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Wario 64 posts X restocks a few times a week on twitter, and usually they're up for a few hours. S seems to sell out quicker.

Comment

• I still can't believe I got both on launch day.

Comment

• Pretty happy that I only waited like 4-6 weeks or whatever it was to grab a PS5.

Comment

• Tales of Arise is scratching that JRPG bullshit itch I've been trying to scratch for like 5 years.

Comment

• Breathedge is pretty fun so far.

Comment

• Really like The Artful Escape. I usually hate "games" like this but for whatever reason this one speaks to me.

Gamepass is the fucking best thing ever.

Comment

• Was bored last night so Lesley and I booted up the Sims 4 and decided to make Ceej.

We then spent an hour doing nothing but letting the AI (after we did a bit custom tailoring) take over. He did nothing but watch tv and eat food that I brought over.

He kept trying to read a book but that's against type so we kept canceling it. After a while all he did was nap, watch tv, and eat. This game is fun.

Comment

• Lesley bought me Deathloop today. Yay. Excited to try it after work.

Comment

• Hoping I can play it tonight. I am sick as fuck and putting in like a 50 hour week because my lead is on PTO. I am fucking BRAINDEADradio.

Comment

• Deathloop is pretty neat. Looks great with the raytracing shit on but fuck playing this at 30fps. 60 ftw. Hope to invade your game soon Bilsef.

Comment

Working...
                                X