Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got the Pac Man cabinet, but like I showed you on Facebook. Just buy a cheap cab. Match the boards and buy the one I showed you. Connect it and screw it. Then you've got a MAME machine with 6300 games.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Like we talked about when/if they get to Operation Wolf or T2: the Arcade Game, I'm fucked.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Got the Ghost of Tsushima PS5 upgrade and Iki Island expansion. The new skill tree is for your horse? It's just like...charge your horse into big groups? Kind of underwhelming, AND it means no standoff which rules?

It was hilarious trying to get back into it. I have no idea what I am trying to do, and kept getting my ass kicked. Hopefully it all clicks again today.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Got the Ghost of Tsushima PS5 upgrade and Iki Island expansion. The new skill tree is for your horse? It's just like...charge your horse into big groups? Kind of underwhelming, AND it means no standoff which rules?

It was hilarious trying to get back into it. I have no idea what I am trying to do, and kept getting my ass kicked. Hopefully it all clicks again today.
          I had a regular PS4, are the upgrades noticeable enough to warrant the PS5 upgrade and the expansion? I'm thinking yes, but just wondering.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Stellaris is fucking amazing.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

I had a regular PS4, are the upgrades noticeable enough to warrant the PS5 upgrade and the expansion? I'm thinking yes, but just wondering.
              I played it on regular PS4 and thought it looked amazing there. The 60 FPS is real nice if you're a frame rate snob like me. In the higher res mode I am kind of like ehhh bc the frame rate eats shit. So far the expansion is real fun though, but the difficulty is definitely higher. You're fighting a lot more guys at once, and they like to swap weapons so stances are changing all the time. If you want more Tsushima, then yes it's worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                Like we talked about when/if they get to Operation Wolf or T2: the Arcade Game, I'm fucked.
                T2 is on deck. As in scheduling. The actual build and everything else is done.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  Like we talked about when/if they get to Operation Wolf or T2: the Arcade Game, I'm fucked.
                  But even then, buy an old Pac Man or Street Fighter cab on clearance. Get the board with two sticks and play any fucking game you want.

Comment

• Tsushima expansion is a good time. I've got maybe 6 hours into it so far, and about half the island explored.

Comment

• Ari and I finished the second Tall Tale in the Sea of Thieves PotC expansion. We thought after 3 hours we glitched the ending but we made it work thank god and are halfway through the story. Good shit.

Stellaris is so goddamn fun you guys. I can't stop playing it. An alien threat that came out of no where hit my game last night and is slowly just taking over the entire universe. I may have to start over here soon. Now that I know more I think I can get the early game done much better.

Bought Aliens:Fireteam for tomorrow. After that Back 4 Blood beta let me down, I still need my co-op fix and the previews and videos of this look fucking sweet. If it sucks then I'm only out 40 bucks. Fingers Crossed.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Tsushima expansion is a good time. I've got maybe 6 hours into it so far, and about half the island explored.
                        Is this free? And on PS5? Or do I need to buy something to get the PS5 version of this game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Is this free? And on PS5? Or do I need to buy something to get the PS5 version of this game?
                          $30 expansion. Whole new island/story. PS5 upgrade is included with expansion.

Comment

• Started a brand new game in Stellaris and this time I built my race/civ from the ground up before starting.

The House of Rob shall rule the galaxy with a stoned hug for all. Currently colonizing the Fahey system.

Comment

$30 expansion. Whole new island/story. PS5 upgrade is included with expansion.
                              oooh. I'll grab this during the xmas sale then. Niceeee. Still need to finish Ratchet and Clank

Comment

• Beat the first few missions of Aliens Fireteam. I dig it. 40 bucks seems about right for this. Haven't played with any one yet so not sure how it is with non AI teammates, but the ending of the first campaign was tense as fuck with 2 AI people.

The House of Rob in Stellaris is doing well. Finally getting a grasp on the politics a bit more. Using it to my advantage to map all of the wormholes across the galaxy so I know where I can warp in with my fleet in the future. I have no idea why I love this game so much atm but it's all I want to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X