This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Ari and I have been having a ton of fun multiplayer in Need for Speed Most Wanted. That shit is great multiplayer.
    I need some help taking Rob down. He's a speedy little clam. And CJ is much too busy shredding tang to join us. Or showering with Chad. I can't keep track of CJ anymore.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Ceej: Smashin' tang and Chad showers
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Ceej: Smashin' tang and Chad showers
        He really is living his best life.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Chernobylite

Take the FPS Horror leanings of Fear, add the mission structure and base building of MGSV, and then add the exploration and combat of Stalker. So far I am REALLY digging this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post

I need some help taking Rob down. He's a speedy little clam. And CJ is much too busy shredding tang to join us. Or showering with Chad. I can't keep track of CJ anymore.
            Let me know the games being played and I'll try to join up. The fucking Ascent and Rainbow Six has taken forever to download.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Chernobylite

Take the FPS Horror leanings of Fear, add the mission structure and base building of MGSV, and then add the exploration and combat of Stalker. So far I am REALLY digging this.
              Obsessed with this. Been busy so haven't put in the time I want, but I am loving just about everything it does. Wish the UI was a bit better at communicating your status, but this is a really fun game. It's gets creepier and weirder the longer it goes on too.

Comment

• We played for hours in Splitgate this weekend. I AM AN ODDBALL MASTER.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So Back 4 Blood is....not good.

Ari and I played the first few levels last night and it felt like a lame version of Left 4 Dead. Nothing really hooked us in. The card system seems neat and that may be why it felt so lackluster since we didn't have many good ones, but while it looks better than L4D, it plays worse imo.

Bummer. At least it's free on GamePass when it drops as I'd be cancelling my pre-order had I made one.

Comment

• Oh shit it's on game pass? That's the right price.

Comment

• yeah, the beta is on gamepass atm until the 16th and the full game hits on gamepass in Oct.

Maybe if we have a full group it would be fun but it's really fucking lackluster atm imo.

Comment

• I never really liked L4D, and this doesn't look like they changed much from then. I am way more interested in that Arkane vampire one.

Comment

• L4D was some of the best multiplayer shit we ever did back in the day. When Scott's wife went into labor during a match and we all went ballistic were good times.

Comment

• Checked out that 10 hour trial of Madden 22. It's more Madden alright.

Hades is the fucking shit. So glad I waited for this to hit consoles. So much fun, love the art style, and the gameplay is a blast.

Ari and finished 3 missions in Operation:Tango this weekend. It was something alright.

Decided to finally give Stellaris a real go this time. This game is fucking intense with the game systems, rules, and overall shit to do and keep track of. That being said, I colonized my first new planet in a new star system and am trying to extend my reach out on the galaxy. I don't know if it's fun yet, but it's something.

Comment

• Played some Art of Rally on Game Pass. It's a ton of fun but I suck shiiiiiiiiit at it.

Gonna dig into Humankind once it hits PC game pass tomorrow.

Comment

• The thing I like about Madden 22 is they're trying to get rid of the grind exploit shit that people were pulling off. A lot of the shit is off kilter, but the mechanics are there.

I'm more annoyed that certain features are only on the new systems that no one can fucking get.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X