Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just have zero interest in any MMO at this point UNLESS someone fucking makes a legit cyberpunk one. So sick of fantasy nonsense.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Had some awesome games of Sea of Thieves this weekend. Was playing with my neighbor for a bit and were just trolling galleons non stop. Then Ari and I got together, did a bunch of quests, and then decided to finally kill a Meg. We totally MURDERED the shit outta a Meg and SO MUCH LOOT CAME OUT OF HIS BELLY.

It was great and the first time we actually killed one. It barely fucked with us and Ari was straight gangster with the cannon balls.

Also played a bunch of BF 5 with Ceej and Ari and while we get our asses kicked, it's a bunch of fun still.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I started playing State of Decay 2 again. Really digging it.

Comment

• Had a bunch of fun with that game. I have a pretty great spotify list for that.

Comment

• https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0m...nk&dl_branch=1

This is what I have playing everytime I play State of Decay. I think it makes the game better haha

Comment

• Ari, Ceej and I were some Battlefield Boyz last night and even though we got our asses kicked, we held our own. Some intense fucking moments. Running to a building trying to cap the point while I was telling Ari to spawn on me was not a good move because as soon as I said that a fucking panzer tank blew up the building I was in and like 5 dudes rushed in and murdered my face.

Good times..

Comment

• Got pretty lucky last night during a Sea of Thieves voyage. Ended up coming across a sunken player ship (must have happened a few mins before I came upon it) that had TONS of chests that I was able to snatch up quickly and turn in. Almost a pirate legend now....yayyyyyyy

Comment

• The Ascent is pretty neat so far. Cyberpunk isometric twin stick RPG shooter on Gamepass. Multiplayer as well.

Comment

• Played through the tutorial. Gonna try some more this evening.

Comment

• I am fucking digging the Ascent hard and it gets HARD.

Comment

• I got into some side missions last night, but didn't get to play too much more. Going to try some more tonight.

I am going to try and beat Demon Souls and maybe FF7 remake while I have this time off before I start the new job.

Comment

• Splitgate is amazing once the queue lets you in. Portal + Halo = awesome

Comment

• After waiting over an hour to get in the queue, Ari and I were dominating some Splitgate last night. As soon as this game allows you in without a queue I shall be grabbing a battle pass. It's too much damn fun.

Comment

• Hit level 15 in The Ascent I think (maybe 14) and still digging it. The atmosphere and music fucking sell this game hard. With my lights off, headphones on, and this glorious looking game on my OLED 4k, I'm totally in cyberpunk heaven.

Comment

• Ari and I have been having a ton of fun multiplayer in Need for Speed Most Wanted. That shit is great multiplayer.

Comment

Working...
                                X