Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think I am going to try a Royal in Demon Souls and see how I like it. I am only to tower knight, so a brief start over won't bother me.

Comment

• I hope to pick that game up on sale OR hopefully in a year on PS+
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It was on sale for $40 on the PSN store when I grabbed it a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Just hit Chapter 4 in Like a Dragon, got my magical bat, and now the game is silly and fun.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I went back and made a Royal in Demon Souls and now I am TEARING SHIT UP. It took me like 6-8 hours with my knight to get to tower knight, and got wrecked by him every attempt. This time I had one shot phalanx and tower knight in about 2 hours. About 2 hours after that I made it to the spider boss, but decided to stop because it was almost 11. Going in today to kick its ass.

Comment

• Royalty is very good in Demon's Souls. Feel free to go to different levels if you get stuck. No shame in a guide either, that's how I played all of them lol.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                Royalty is very good in Demon's Souls. Feel free to go to different levels if you get stuck. No shame in a guide either, that's how I played all of them lol.
                Oh I am following the IGN Walkthrough and Fextralife's build/gear guides.

Comment

• Had some badass matches in RB6 last night. Fucking decimated the enemy team in a game by myself after my entire team got wiped out with a single grenade. I still love this fucking game so much.

Comment

• Killed Fool's Idol. Hell yeah.

Comment

• Another Demon's Souls boss down!

Comment

• I was godlike in RB6 matches this weekend. Everything clicked for like 2 hours and I went on a MVP killing spree. Easily killed all members of the other team a few times. Felt good.

Also re-installled BF5 and played that a bunch as well.

Comment

• Killed Filthmonger or whatever it's called in Demon's Souls. Liking this cadence of trying to take down about a boss every night or so. Keeps me from just smashing my head into it and being miserable.

Comment

• Put about 10 hours into the New World beta. It's actually pretty fun! The world is huge and open for exploration. The crafting stuff is really cool, and I could see people that just go into crafting for a whole style of plan. Combat is way more active than WoW, but you have only 3 active abilities. Not sure how I feel about that. No "classes" just equip a weapon and you level up weapon types. Similar to FF14.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Put about 10 hours into the New World beta. It's actually pretty fun! The world is huge and open for exploration. The crafting stuff is really cool, and I could see people that just go into crafting for a whole style of plan. Combat is way more active than WoW, but you have only 3 active abilities. Not sure how I feel about that. No "classes" just equip a weapon and you level up weapon types. Similar to FF14.
                              Be careful, that games frying vidja cards left and right apparently and several different cards.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• They already patched it!

Comment

Working...
                                X