Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I messed with the cloud shit on my PC just to see how it went...and it didn't carry over my save from MLB The Show? I wonder if it was just a bug or something. I am taking my backbone with me on my trip, and plan on putting it through the paces. Which controller did you get?

Try the playstation remote play too! It's real good as well.

I have absolutely NOTHING to do for work today, and it's my remote day. About to spend the whole day playing Dark Souls.

Comment

• I grabbed the Razor Kishi xbox edition. I thought it was nuts I could just stream Doom Eternal and it would look and play as well as it did. I don't expect perfection from playing games this way, but it's damn close.

The fact Microsoft is putting the app on their new tvs and shit is nuts. They are fucking dominating and spending the money/time in the proper area. Cloud gaming could be a fucking game changer. Fuck buying an xbox, just pony up 15 bucks a month and game.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah it's awesome. I threw my hat behind Xbox before PS5 because of how great game pass is...and now with the cloud shit REALLY happening it's a no brainer. PS5 is great, but you can wait for their first party exclusives to stack up and grab one on sale down the road while getting the vast majority of games via cloud and game pass. Just awesome. I am excited about the cloud stuff streaming Series X quality to my One X. So I can theoretically just play in the living room with my One X which at this point is my bluray and streaming box, and then use my Series X in the office as my local machine. Just really good shit.

Comment

• Still finishing up Mass Effect 3. I fucked up this time and
            Spoiler: character death spoilers 
          decided to let Legion upload his brain to the Geth, pissing Tali off, and apparently because I didn't do one mission prior my ex-lover decided to fucking commit suicide
          . Legit bummed me out. Trying to finish up all of the side missions before heading to the end.

One thing I fucking HATE in ME3 is the new way things that can be interacted with show up on your map. In ME2, I could easily just pan the camera around a room and see things. Now you have to be looking directly at it. Not a fan. Also, the audio mixing is atrocious in this one. Dialogue is drowned out by the ambient sounds and I still fucking hate all of the little conversations that you hear and have to make a decision on who to backup. Since they aren't animated cutscenes I just don't give a shit.

Really takes the wind out of my sails after the first 2 awesome games.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Holy shit. I didn't know anyone could....do what your lover did.

Comment

• You even get a Paragon option to "save" them but it doesn't work.

Comment

• Played a bit of Outlast 2 last night. Shit is scary as fuck and in the dark on my OLED is fucking scarier. Seeing the light reflect off of monsters eyes when trying to see where I'm going is creepy as shit. I foresee getting half way through before I give up from being a pussy much like the first one.

Comment

• Going to be putting the Backbone and PS5/Xbox remote through the paces while we are out of town next week. Interested in seeing how it holds up when I'm totally off network. Wonder how bad the hotel WIFI is gonna be.

Comment

• I beat Biomutant. It was a fun game, but very slight.

Lots of bugs towards the end. If you manage to get all of the weapons out of the Old World Vaults, the game goes much faster.

It's a very middle of the road game, but fun enough.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• On the last mission of ME3. This game overstays its welcome IMO compared to the first two. The Shore Leave mission however (DLC I guess?) was probably the BEST mission. In fact all of the DLC missions were fucking DOPE.

Comment

• Beat ME3 last night. Playing through all three of these back to back to back made the ending of ME3 work for me this time.

RIP Buffington.

Comment

• So I kind of love Like A Dragon. I was 99% sure I'd be skipping all cutscenes and story shit and would just be battling but color me surprised that the story is actually really fucking good so far. Ichiban being a goddamn loser who loves Dragon Quest is great. Who knows if I'll stay interested, but I played for hours this weekend and had a blast.

Comment

• I gotta get back to Like A Dragon. I am like...6-8 hours in? It's great, and probably manages the tonal shifts of Yakuza better than the other games. Which I guess I just mean that it goes further in both directions. The "serious" story is really good, and the silly shit is BONKERS.

Comment

• Yeah, I just got the homeless dude on my team and am just grinding out some shit in town atm.

Played some fun rounds in RB6 Siege last night.

Picked up that new Ratchet and Clank. Gotdamn. This game is fucking BEAUTIFUL. More of the same but I dig the same so it's all goooood.

Comment

• It was the first Ratchet I have ever finished. It just hit the right spot at the right time, and was like you said, fucking GORGEOUS. And right when it starts to feel like it is dragging on it ends. Pacing is perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X