GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    shotgunning dudes like Ed Exley on crack.
    Yup. I turned off the flashlight attachment though. Dudes don't need to see me creeping around!

Comment

The world is nice and the driving has been slightly improved. Not a fan of the music. So much music and not that much I actually like. SRIV spoiled me in that regards. While they didn't have even a fraction of the tunes, the ones they did made me laugh even after hearing it for the umpteenth time. Can you do a custom playlist in this version?

Still don't like Rockstar's odd character models but the world is fucking amazing with the amount of shit going on in it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        The world is nice and the driving has been slightly improved. Not a fan of the music. So much music and not that much I actually like. SRIV spoiled me in that regards. While they didn't have even a fraction of the tunes, the ones they did made me laugh even after hearing it for the umpteenth time. Can you do a custom playlist in this version?

Still don't like Rockstar's odd character models but the world is fucking amazing with the amount of shit going on in it.

I just keep it on Rebel Radio and eventually venture out to Talk Radio and the Pop station.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I do like the addition of the cinematic camera use (more so than just changing the angle like in the past versions) during missions. That's pretty neat.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I love the music. The R&B and West Coast Classic channels get all the play for me. Also, Phil fucking Collins! Apparently Danny McBride has a talk show on one of the channels?

Comment

This was from the back of my big map.

"Lago Zan Cudo. Great ocean, highway north, through north chumash, 0.5 miles past Raton Canyon. when guard rail ends, follow the dirt road down the docks. Bring $500.000 cash. xxxxx."
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Doesn't seem to be solved yet.

Comment

Glad to see this game isn't taking itself uber-serious, had a SR4-esque side quest that started with a discussion about pot legalization and ended
                    Spoiler: SPOILZ 
                  with killing waves of aliens with a gattling gun

Also there are some great things hidden in the in-game internet

Can't wait for GTA Online to open up
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

My buddy bought me this. On PS3. Oh well. Lets drive drunk.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I've had two buckets of tequila flavored gasoline. Time to sin.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Doesn't seem to be solved yet.
                          Spoiler: Solved. 
                        aliens, dude

Comment

• After that side mission, it doesn't surprise me Anderson.

This game takes its sweet time opening up. I am probably 9 hours of play time in, and I just got Trevor, and it's still giving me tutorials. Final Fantasy style. And the Danny McBride talk show? Absolutely brilliant.

Comment

After that side mission, it doesn't surprise me Anderson.

This game takes its sweet time opening up. I am probably 9 hours of play time in, and I just got Trevor, and it's still giving me tutorials. Final Fantasy style. And the Danny McBride talk show? Absolutely brilliant.
                            I just got Trevor too. I have to stop for a day or so, just to take care of basic site shit.

Comment

• Not sure what I think of the flying. That first plane was a bit of a bitch to land. I destroyed it the first two times I tried landing. I bought the first airstrip, and now I can do gun running missions by car or plane. I hope it brings in regular income outside of those though.

Best part about Trevor is the fact he's just a crazy meth dealer, but he starts off with fucking INSANE money. I went to Ammu-Nation and bought tons of guns, upgrades, and ammo.

Comment

Not sure what I think of the flying. That first plane was a bit of a bitch to land. I destroyed it the first two times I tried landing. I bought the first airstrip, and now I can do gun running missions by car or plane. I hope it brings in regular income outside of those though.

Best part about Trevor is the fact he's just a crazy meth dealer, but he starts off with fucking INSANE money. I went to Ammu-Nation and bought tons of guns, upgrades, and ammo.

I did that with Michael to get the easy customization achievement. I can't wait to start buying properties, but some of us have to review The Croods and not do productive things like GTA V.

Comment

Working...
                                X