GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 gigs mothertrucker. BUT DO NOT INSTALL THE PLAY DISC
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, I see that makes it all janky. Maybe if I find a 16 gb flash drive for cheap.

Comment

Because the game would look like BALLS if you didn't install it. A lot of games have had "optional" HD texture installs on these consoles for the last year.

Comment

I install all games.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, since the slim came out I install everything.

Comment

Well aren't you two just fucking cool.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

still have like 150+ gigs left on my 360. INSTALL ALL OF THE THINGS.

Comment

Boss is sending me home because I am patient zero, so going to seethe and stare out the window until UPS shows up.

Comment

Madden's got me in its throes right now, or else I'd buy this and start wasting everybody.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

you have time. multi isn't available until oct.

Comment

Have money, don't have the time. FML
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Have money, don't have the time. FML
                          Better than the reverse, bro.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

It's great. The world is much more engaging than four. The multiple characters make such a difference in the story telling, and how you as the player approach the game. The driving is much better. The shooting is really well done, but the reticule is TINY, and I have trouble seeing it on my tv. Luckily the snap targeting is really good.

As soon as you can, go to Ammu-Nation, and medal in all the weapons. It takes about 20 minutes, and even bronze in every weapon gives you a 10% discount on all items for the rest of the game. Get gold and I think it goes up to 25% off. Given the importance of cash in this one I think it's smart to do that early as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                              Better than the reverse, bro.
                              Truth
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                It's great. The world is much more engaging than four. The multiple characters make such a difference in the story telling, and how you as the player approach the game. The driving is much better. The shooting is really well done, but the reticule is TINY, and I have trouble seeing it on my tv. Luckily the snap targeting is really good.

As soon as you can, go to Ammu-Nation, and medal in all the weapons. It takes about 20 minutes, and even bronze in every weapon gives you a 10% discount on all items for the rest of the game. Get gold and I think it goes up to 25% off. Given the importance of cash in this one I think it's smart to do that early as hell.

I didn't know that and I'll be putting that to use. I've been driving around and shotgunning dudes like Ed Exley on crack.

That being said, I didn't install all of my DLC for this until after I finished playing for the night. It'll be nice to put the Collector's Edition swag to work.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X