No announcement yet.

GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• may be down depending on what we're doing tonight. Probably streaming.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'll probably be available later if you need another body. I haven't tried the heists yet.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• About to attempt to upgrade my drive. Godspeed.

Comment

• good luck
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So this happened to me this weekend.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ofeI2TWNDSI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• hahahaha, awesome.

Comment

• Poor Jax
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hahaha, the modding community is a scourge that must be stopped.

Comment

• This actually seems correct for Trevor's scenes.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OYFPLYbADHw?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• The gif I saw of Santa rolling up next to a dude and then having naked elves air humping was so beautiful.

Comment

• Yep. IT's glorious.

Comment

• There we go.

Comment

• That's amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X