No announcement yet.

GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was able to get on last night but it was too late to start a heist. Can't get on again this morning.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I won't even try until this weekend.

Comment

• Got in. You must pay attention to the cut scene instructions. I played with a random. Asked where I was from. Asked if that is close to cali or Colorado. Asked about pot being legal.

Comment

• Did the first heist with Billy last night. fun stuff.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So very very very good. We gotta do the others soon. I got a luxury apartment now, so I can host the heist as well.

Comment

• yeahhhhh. Sorry if I was off point on Saturday. I was dying during our heist because food went down the wrong tube so I was trying puke it up all the while trying to fucking drill that goddamn bank vault haha. Totally down for more of this. Was fun.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                yeahhhhh. Sorry if I was off point on Saturday. I was dying during our heist because food went down the wrong tube so I was trying puke it up all the while trying to fucking drill that goddamn bank vault haha. Totally down for more of this. Was fun.
                I didn't even notice hahaha It was great, kicking open the doors and just unloading on the cops that pulled up. FUCK THE LAW CAN EAT MY DICK THATS WORD TO PIMP

Comment

• Heist tonight Rob? We can skip the intro one if we get a couple more with us and you invite them in. Or we can run the 2 person one again and make some cash.

Comment

• possibly. Ceej and I are recording an episode of BDR tonight so depending on when we finish I'd be down. Totally gonna be on this weekend though.

Comment

• Cool. I can probably play some Saturday if not tonight. I will be out of town next week though.

Comment

• WE NEED TWO MORE BODIES ON PS4 GTAV TONIGHT FOR THE SECOND HEIST DONT MAKE US GET RANDOS YOU GET THE HERP FROM RANDOS

Comment

• shoot me a text mang

Comment

• That GTAV editor looks fucking INCREDIBLE. I won't be getting GTAV PC anytime soon, mostly because I want a new PC before I play it for a third system...but fuck, I will be getting it at some point on sale.

Comment

• Let me know when guys are heisting.

Comment

• Think I am free this evening of all mortal constraints. Heisting?

Comment

Working...
                                X