No announcement yet.

GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally have time for nerd shit. Saturday is GTA Day.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      Finally have time for nerd shit. Saturday is GTA Day.
      I have to work, so next weekend I'm down.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hmm. Too much too soon I guess. Felt like I was overloaded with bullshit from the get go so I'm gonna get some booze in and return later to this fucking monstrosity.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to get down.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Let's get a crew together for the weekend. Hopefully, everyone can form up around a certain time. If I stop moving on Friday nights, I pass out.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• sold this, hated the online bullshit and it wasn't getting better. I DON'T NEED A FAKE MMO ROCKSTAR.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Really? That was fast. Anyone else? Anyone at all.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Well I beat it pretty quickly, did the side missions I wanted to do, said fuck the bullshit "find the pieces of paper/alien part" and tried online a bunch of times only to be really annoyed. Figure once some good DLC hits I'll buy it used and see if the online is better.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'd like to but must tow all the things this weekend.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I let my friend borrow it.

Comment

• fuck yeah. First person mode in the new PS4/Xbone/PC release. Can't wait to dive back in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          I'm totally stoked for this.

I wonder how people will react to the violence being so up close and personal. It's one thing to have your 3rd person character going around being a completely violent sociopath, it's another to view it through their eyes.
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I hope it means more bullshit gaming articles and that somehow this gets lumped in with gamergate and the like. Because if it's one thing I like more than playing video games, it's being told by people that I should feel terrible about my past time.

Comment

• Heists are live!

Comment

• Yup, we need to do this this weekend. My roommate is down for them as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X