No announcement yet.

GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible date tonight. I'm not working at the ranch tomorrow though, so I could go late. No plans for Saturday, so could go then too.

Comment

• not hanging with Ceej tonight due to me being a in foul mood. If you guys play, I'd have no problem joining up to murder pixels.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Leave some space for tomorrow. I'm getting back into town then and I'll be ready to play.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I may be on tonight AND tomorrow so just put some times up.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/StBcHc-MlCQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hahahahahaha, yessssssssssssssssssssssssss
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• A lot of these side missions are wrapping up in a pretty great way. Loved the Altruist and creepy old celeb hunters. I think the crooked realtor story could end up pretty funny. Bouncy bouncy. I'm wearing the Epsilon underwear now so I think I'll take the opportunity to finish up all the parachute jumps and figure out how I'm supposed to search for collectibles. I haven't checked to see if I got to keep that PKE meter.

Comment

• Still need to find 3 more hitchhikers for the Altruist stuff.

Comment

• Rob wasn't kidding. Wearing these Epsilon robes for 10 days is going to be a nightmare. Time moves so slow!

Comment

• just go to sleep in your house, cancel the save, rinse and repeat for about 20 mins haha.

Comment

• Nathan is currently running in the desert. He angled the controller so he's running a big circle and has created a nice little track in the dirt from circling.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• hahaha, GET THAT ACHIEVEMENT NATHAN.

Comment

• Kifflom bitches. Found all the nuclear waste too. Starting the final story mission.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• fuck that nuclear waste shit. SOOO SLOW cannot deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                fuck that nuclear waste shit. SOOO SLOW cannot deal.
                                It wasn't too bad. Very profitable. The other one looking for the submarine parts is gonna suck.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X