GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still can't play this. Pretty much over it
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• TDM is not why I wanted to play GTA online. Nor is doing the same shit I can do in single sans trolls.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Tried to play online. It defaulted my character to female. Couldn't figure out why. Gave up and got a hooker. In the game.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I want to test the new patch today and see how it holds up. If shit is working better, try again for online this weekend?
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'll try again but I don't have high hopes. Lesley is gone all weekend so I'll have plenty of free time.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• so it seems to be working for me now. I think. Have like 3 other people running around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                so it seems to be working for me now. I think. Have like 3 other people running around.

Between Rutgers vs. Louisville and Giants vs. Bears; I didn't do shit tonight. So, I'll have to install the update tomorrow.

I just woke up from passing out about 40 minutes ago. So, catching up on the stuff.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I hope it's more fun with people I know. This was no different than single player except people kept killing me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I hope it's more fun with people I know. This was no different than single player except people kept killing me.

Rockstar is also putting $500,000 in the accounts of all online players due to the online clusterfuck.

Comment

• This shit works so much better now. Who is available?

Comment

• I'm down for today. Give me a time, and I'll be on. Supposed to go out and drink in Hudson tonight but not sure if I'm feeling it.

Comment

• getting near the end. On the last heist I believe.

Comment

• I'm up for it soon.

Comment

• I was on for like 5 hours yesterday. No body was on. Gonna try to finish up the main game this morning I think.

Comment

• I was busy warping my nieces mind all night.

Comment

Working...
                                X