No announcement yet.

GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealing a big rig and the song "Convoy" comes on the radio. Yes.

While that one was a coincidence, I also liked the planned gag from one of the first Trevor missions where he goes to fight someone & The Doobie Brothers are on the radio so he gets pissed and switches to the metal station.

Comment

• GTA: Online? Yep, Grief, Troll, Assholes: Online. Sounds about right. No way to play it without a crew.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        GTA: Online? Yep, Grief, Troll, Assholes: Online. Sounds about right. No way to play it without a crew.

What I do is throw on my headset, run around like a crazed person around people playing the online portion for the first time.

When they get close, I open fire and start screaming I'M THE THIRD REVELATION until they rage quit.

We need crew time.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I am down today. Seeing Gravity in an hour but after that I'm free. If I see you guys on I'll try to join if it will let me.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I am down today. Seeing Gravity in an hour but after that I'm free. If I see you guys on I'll try to join if it will let me.

Cool on both parts.

I'm just getting work done, doing the Coursera stuff, working on my Golden Age Superman paper and getting ready for Bengals/Patriots.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I will make an attempt around 2 ish, that should give rerb time to see movie.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sorry, I took a nap, soooo fucking tired. Also totes agree with Rob, the online is JUUUUST like playing single play too so what's the point without crews?

Comment

• still cant' get in. Actually scratch, got in, no character loaded, but could hear other people telling me to get in the car or something. whatever. meh.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    still cant' get in. Actually scratch, got in, no character loaded, but could hear other people telling me to get in the car or something. whatever. meh.

I was able to play for up to two hours solo in the online verse.

Anytime, someone sent me an invite or I joined a crew assignment...booted.

Comment

• the online in this game can suck a dick

Comment

• <iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/imIkmHCo8Lw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Kinda bullshit that you have to do the online tutorial before you can join any online games. I know how to play GTA, Rockstar. And I'm smart enough to figure out the rest as I go.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Kinda bullshit that you have to do the online tutorial before you can join any online games. I know how to play GTA, Rockstar. And I'm smart enough to figure out the rest as I go.

So far, I've done.

*The opening race against Lamar.
                            *Shot the drug dealer.
                            *Robbed the mini-mart.
                            *Can't get any damn game to load or join since Mission 4 requires taking part in a 2-8 player game near Cypress.

Comment

• Played for an hour without issues last night. Some of the TDM stuff is ok, but it's just not that interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Played for an hour without issues last night. Some of the TDM stuff is ok, but it's just not that interesting.

Hell, I'd like to be able to do the TDM stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X