No announcement yet.

GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eh, not sure if it's going to matter. Beyond Two Souls comes out next week, and in a month I'll have Watch Dogs and my PS4.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think I will play with you guys, but I don't know that I'm interested in randoms. Definitely don't want to do more racing. Hope Rockstar puts out a new Midnight Club on next gen to test their engine though. Midnight Club LA is still one of the best looking games of the generation.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        I think I will play with you guys, but I don't know that I'm interested in randoms. Definitely don't want to do more racing. Hope Rockstar puts out a new Midnight Club on next gen to test their engine though. Midnight Club LA is still one of the best looking games of the generation.
        Let us schedule a group time.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Im down with that. Not doing randoms again.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Pretty sure tonight after like 7CST I am good. Gonna see Gravity at 4:30, then I'm open all night.

Comment

• The dude my friend Ashley is dating wants to go on a man date with me. Told him he can meet us in Los Santos for a chiggachiggachooooochoooo train.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Pretty sure tonight after like 7CST I am good. Gonna see Gravity at 4:30, then I'm open all night.

So, 8 or 9 pm EST sound good?

I already got my FedEx done run and all I've got to do is go to Costco and get food.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• What's a good time for everyone?

Comment

• No idea for me tonight as we're recording an episode.

Comment

• Played around a bit online. Robbing stores. Killing the seemingly never-ending line of Asian store clerks.

Police mow me down. Try to join online stuff, get booted back to main online.

Does anyone still want to try for tonight?

Comment

• I have to be up at 6am to work my new weekend gig at my dad's ranch.

Comment

• I'm down tonight sometime. Need to play single some too.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Name a time tonight.

Comment

• Top Fun is the world's best gametype. Ever. If you see it, vote for it, then feel the need for speed on your highway to the danger zone.

Also 16-person off-road dirt bike races are civilization.
                              sigpic
                              360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• I wouldn't know since I can't make it past the first mission thanks to it glitching. ugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X