No announcement yet.

GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What crew are be joining? Pandas gives me an error, but all the other friends crew lists work.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      What crew are be joining? Pandas gives me an error, but all the other friends crew lists work.

Try it again. I think that was due to my fixing the online error.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Tried joining online tonight and had the same problem as Billy. I didnt have time to retry, though. I'm sure it's first day jitters.

But I did play a single player mission that was a scene right out of DIE HARD, down to the outfit, so that's cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Tried joining online tonight and had the same problem as Billy. I didnt have time to retry, though. I'm sure it's first day jitters.

But I did play a single player mission that was a scene right out of DIE HARD, down to the outfit, so that's cool.

IDing the corpse? Yeah.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Yeah, that's the one. Wish I had checked my phone before the mission ended so I could have grabbed that bag of guns. At least I didn't have any money invested in them yet.

Comment

• What's great is that all of my Collector's Edition weapons ported over into the online portion. So, I think that means I can supply my crew with shotguns, pistols and hammers from the beginning.

Comment

• I figured out what was going on with Billy. Fix your share settings in the Social Club.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AdrCxkpdDc

Incredible police chase.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

Cool.

I was playing again for 15 minutes online until some kids booted me out of the Team Match. Then, I couldn't get back in.

The connection issues are getting better.

Comment

• still can't join
                      boourns
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Done with shitty broken online until they get it fixed. Keep losing hours of progress, money, items and unlocks when it doesnt save itself properly after dozens of online missions. Im even going into singleplayer before i shut of xbox to make sure it autosaves when im done but still getting reset hours behind where i left off
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Got in tonight, it worked fine once I got through the tutorial shit. Races are fucking terrible. The cops and robbers style shit is fun. The team death match could be real fun with big groups, because the pedestrians and civilians running around and causing gridlock in the area. Last man standing is one of the dumbest most unbalanced game modes ever. And then the missions are basically impossible without a crew. So we need to get together.

Comment

• I wish I could get in...
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• yep, over it. Deleted the fucking update like Rockstar suggested, got in, made it through the first race, got called a nigger after getting the first drug package then the game kicked me back to the race again.

Seriously rockstar, you get no pass. You made a billion dollars or whatever off of this launch, this is stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                yep, over it. Deleted the fucking update like Rockstar suggested, got in, made it through the first race, got called a nigger after getting the first drug package then the game kicked me back to the race again.

Seriously rockstar, you get no pass. You made a billion dollars or whatever off of this launch, this is stupid.

New title update coming tomorrow. They bought a fuckton of servers. Maybe that'll fix it.

Comment

Working...
                                X