GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Balls. My only issue is that there are like a million DVDA clans and we're better than that. haha

There are? Hell, this is what I get for staying out of this crap for the most part. I'm not seeing a way to change the tag. Everything else I can do, tags are out of it for the most part.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So, create a new crew or just wing it with this tag?
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Either that or we use my old crew from Max Payne. I downloaded the patch this morning. only like 60 megs.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• assuming it's going to nearly unplayable tonight.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I tried this morning and watched it all go to shit. Got about 3 minutes of play time before I said fuck it.

If we use the old MP3 crew, invite me in. I don't get the big deal about the DVDA tag, but oh well.

Comment

• I don't care either way as I don't know how the tags will play out. Just get a logo or something. STOP WITH THE HALF MEASURES ANDERSON

Comment

I don't care either way as I don't know how the tags will play out. Just get a logo or something. STOP WITH THE HALF MEASURES ANDERSON

I can't focus since Jake went off the reservation to Planet Hippie.

Comment

• Fuck it, at some piont we'll need split the crews and battle it out like true gangs. PONY vs DVDA

Comment

Fuck it, at some piont we'll need split the crews and battle it out like true gangs. PONY vs DVDA

There you go and if you're in my crew, there's a dress code. Because, I want everyone dressed up like super honkies when they roll on the denizens of the new online world.

Comment

• I just hope I get to beat this fucker this year. TOOOOO MUCH TOWING
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just wait until the Tow missions haha.

Comment

• Already done a few. That is not how towing works lulz. Like not at all.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I got up to Level 4 online before I got stuck in shit that requires teams. Tonight, the online side has been working like a dream. If they can keep this up, there will be no problems.

Comment

• First mission is bugged. Sat on launching session for 10 minutes. Went in a second time, got in the car and it wouldn't go further.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                First mission is bugged. Sat on launching session for 10 minutes. Went in a second time, got in the car and it wouldn't go further.

It took 6 tries to get it to load and roll out.

Comment

Working...
                                X