No announcement yet.

GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J/K, All of that sounds cool. It'll just be forever before I have to worry about it. To much shit going on.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I hate that all the really cool shit is only accessible if you 100% the fucker. That's ridiculous. I do not have the patience to do all of that.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I hate that all the really cool shit is only accessible if you 100% the fucker. That's ridiculous. I do not have the patience to do all of that.

I'm just waiting for Tuesday. I want some RDR era fun.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• IGN has a list up of what you have to do for "100%" completion and it's not actually EVERYTHING

69 of 69 Story Missions
          42 of 59 Hobbies and Pastimes
          20 of 58 Strangers and Freaks Missions
          14 of 57 Random Events
          16 of 30 Miscellaneous Tasks
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Cheat codes bro.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              I'm just waiting for Tuesday. I want some RDR era fun.
              Those were some of the best multiplay sessions I've ever been in. To bad Rob hates ponies.

Comment

• Just got Trevor today. Awesome.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just working the docks with Ziggy.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Seriously. The Rolling Pandas needs more crew members. I gotta get my homicidal rage on.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'll do it but change the lame DVDA tag. :P

Comment

• I also demand to be made VP or whatever is the equivalent. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I'll do it but change the lame DVDA tag. :P

Those were the first four letters I could string together. What would work better?

Comment

• I don't think you can change the tags, so deal with it.

Comment

• Balls. My only issue is that there are like a million DVDA clans and we're better than that. haha

Comment

Working...
                                X