No announcement yet.

Zelda: Skyward Sword

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'm trying to locate a copy for my kids but so far everybody has been out and I don't want to buy online because you never know how fucked up a disc will be.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Okay, how about in relation to WindWaker and ALttP?

Nothing can touch LInk to the Past IMO. This one is a nice balance of Wind and Twilight so far. Haven't been aggravated to the point of quitting yet, I feel as if I make progress everytime I play, the new mechanics for the puzzles are pretty great and I'll never want to use a bomb without the wiimotion plus ever again.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I really want to play this, but that Giant Bomb quick look kind of turned me off of it. Not sure why, it looks fine, I just tire of the gimmicks. Flying birds and shit. Gimme Link, Hyrule, Epona! (yes I am bitching about Nintendo not rehashing when i usually bitch about Nintendo rehasing fuck yall)

Comment

The bird is actually so much better than that fucking horse.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It looks like you can only go down into Hyrule (is it Hyrule?) through certain little portals and it isn't a legit open world. Truf?

Comment

Yep. Which makes the tedious running and "exploring" a thing of the past. Which is what I fucking hated in Ocarina. Spend 40 mins just riding that horse and doing nothing. At least in this one you can fly around, find the portal you want to quest and do it. Then in each land you go to there are goddess cubes that if you find it will open up even more side portals and shit for you to do.

Comment

All it did was remove the 15 min trek to the new temples. Which is perfect IMO.

Comment

Oh man so I'm working on the 3rd temple right now and

Spoiler: spoilurz 
                  the time shift stuff is great. feels like the dark/light world from ALttP. really neat,.

that being said, fuck these electrified bombkins. SHIT IS FUCKING ME UP MANG.

Comment

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

FYIs

Comment

Working...
                      X