BONERLANDS DOS: Getchu One Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
    Sold the shit outta this game to get X-COM. BEST DECISION EVER.

I'll stick with this one to see where it goes. I'm interested in X-Com, but not super interested. As it stands, I'm hauling ass through a lot of my games to get rid of them. I actually renewed my Gamestop card that I let expire 7 months ago, just so I have some incentive to dump a lot of this gaming shit.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• See if I ever bro-op with you ever again, "Bored in Ten Minutes" Hughes!

Anderson, your "hauling ass" method of enjoying yourself is strange to me. Or are you still obsessing over surpassing Trejo's "No Life, Just Cheevs, Babby LOL" record? I'd understand if that were the case.
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-10-2012, 01:02 PM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        See if I ever bro-op with you ever again, "Bored in Ten Minutes" Hughes!

Anderson, your "hauling ass" method of enjoying yourself is strange to me. Or are you still obsessing over surpassing Trejo's "No Life, Just Cheevs, Babby LOL" record? I'd understand if that were the case.

Not really. I gave up on that a few months back. I just have a fuckton of games that I've got no interest in. Plus, I've got some XBLA shit that I need to review. Gaming time is limited and I would rather spend that time playing shit I actually like.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Understood. Garbage in, garbage out.

Life's too short to spend it playing Cabela games.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            I'll stick with this one to see where it goes.
            It gets better. It was annoying me until after the Mordecai thing. Now I'm totally obsessed again.
            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Or are you still obsessing over surpassing Trejo's "No Life, Just Cheevs, Babby LOL" record?

lolwut?
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• HAHAHAHA
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Understood. Garbage in, garbage out.

Life's too short to spend it playing Cabela games.

Cabela is like old Star Trek movies.

Odds bad, evens good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                    What is HAWP?
                    Google search it, I dare you.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    You know what also makes me nuts? The sense of leveling is the game is so fucked. That you actually need to double level up during a single stage. Mordecai's slagged bird is fucking my shit up.

I'm at Level 22 and the bird is Level 20, yet I can barely make a dent on it.
                    I didn't have any trouble with it. Then again, I had a turret to help.

I'm still digging the shit out of this, but then again I have no interest in Diablo III, which is pretty much the same thing, so who knows?
                    "Can't you just magic it away?"
                    "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

• Playing this solo kinda blows. Back to it.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        Playing this solo kinda blows. Back to it.

I'll be picking it back up again later today. I'm at Level 25 now and currently stuck on "Where Angels Fear to Tread".

Comment

• I hauled ass last night through it.

Now, I'm at Level 31 and Handsome Jack is kicking my ass.

Comment

• Beat it just now. The massive loot explosions at the end were funny as hell. The final boss was kind of boring, he knocked me up on a stone stack with a pillar that blocked his fire, but I could shoot through. Sat there and pulled the trigger for 4 minutes. So now I am debating if I should go mess with all the side quests I have left or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Beat it just now. The massive loot explosions at the end were funny as hell. The final boss was kind of boring, he knocked me up on a stone stack with a pillar that blocked his fire, but I could shoot through. Sat there and pulled the trigger for 4 minutes. So now I am debating if I should go mess with all the side quests I have left or not.

I grabbed the first DLC and I beat that quickly.

Now, I've got the Autosave bug fucking with me on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                I grabbed the first DLC and I beat that quickly.

Now, I've got the Autosave bug fucking with me on it.
                                What's up with the autosave bug?
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X