No announcement yet.

BONERLANDS DOS: Getchu One Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to hatefuck HAWP girl and club her brother to death with a shoe.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm at Level 21 after trying to play with Brooke yesterday. Coordination is not her thing.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This game helped my flagging relationship. Now the GF and I have something to do together. THANK YOU GEARBOX!
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
          This game helped my flagging relationship. Now the GF and I have something to do together. THANK YOU GEARBOX!

The cars help. One person drives, the other person shoots. However, NEVER GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CAR.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            The cars help. One person drives, the other person shoots. However, NEVER GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CAR.
            Well sure, but what about in the game?

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
              Well sure, but what about in the game?

Comedy! Laugh! Appreciate comedy.

Move on.

Appreciate Tiny Tina.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                Fucking hate HAWP.
                Well, thanks to you assholes I now know this exists. I had remained blissfully ignorant. The upside is that you no longer have to worry about Ashly Burch crawling out of your monitor to kill you in 7 days. Through introducing me to this horror you have passed the curse on.
                "Can't you just magic it away?"
                "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

• GOOD.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What is HAWP?

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• EYE AND BRAIN AIDS
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Odd you wouldn't mention the most violated sense of them all.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          Odd you wouldn't mention the most violated sense of them all.
                          His sense of justice?

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• it's a webshow involving two annoying as fuck people that started out moderately funny but then soon went down the shitter quickly. Also, said people are also in Borderlands 2, one is Tiny Tina, the other wrote the story.

Comment

• You know what also makes me nuts? The sense of leveling is the game is so fucked. That you actually need to double level up during a single stage. Mordecai's slagged bird is fucking my shit up.

I'm at Level 22 and the bird is Level 20, yet I can barely make a dent on it.

Comment

• Sold the shit outta this game to get X-COM. BEST DECISION EVER.

Comment

Working...
                                X