360 Game Boosting Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 360 Game Boosting Club

To prolong my Gamerscore Cold War with Trejo, I'd like to invite everyone else to help Score Boost certain games.

First game up is World Championship Poker All In for the 360.

Currently going for $4.99 as a Pre-Owned Game at Gamestop. Who wants to take part?

Basically, we'll pick a day on the weekend and work together to smash through the achievements. It should be an easy 1000 points.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

I'll see what I can do about picking that game up as $5 isn't to much but no promises. As for the idea itself? Not sure why we never did it before.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I remember we did it for the X-Men Arcade game. But I got fucked and never got the last achievement. Boourns.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, never finished Welcome To Die: The Cheev Run either.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Here's a schedule I'm thinking of running:

1st game: World Championship Poker All In
          2nd game: Rio
          3rd game: Madden NFL 2009

All games can be found used for 20 dollars or under. Rio being the 20 dollar title.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

To sweeten the deal....

Free DLC Code for Call of Duty Classic to the first person to help me boost that game. 360 only.

Comment

Wow, just wow.

At least boost good games that we'd already own lol. Im still short about 95% of the cheevos in Saints Row 2 and MK, and the majority of the online RDR ones.

I realize boosting with *me* would defeat the purpose but is a victory on the back of $4.99 move-tie in and 6 year old sports games really a victory?
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                Wow, just wow.

At least boost good games that we'd already own lol. Im still short about 95% of the cheevos in Saints Row 2 and MK, and the majority of the online RDR ones.

I realize boosting with *me* would defeat the purpose but is a victory on the back of $4.99 move-tie in and 6 year old sports games really a victory?

Victory is when you bow down and choke on the sweet air of American gaming freedom.

But, we were running a train on RDR a few months ago. I'm cool with bumping up SR2. Whatever is cool, let me know.

Comment

SR2 for sure, I already have that one lol.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Nice thread.

My contribution to your quest, 3XP in Red Dead Redemption later today. They had it last Friday as well and I was able to finish off the non DLC online trophies and got to level 50 in a couple of hours. I think I was level 28 when I started that day. Tesoro Azul is probably your best bet for max XP in little time. Never thought I would platinum RDR.

I still need to find a couple of people to help me get the Abstergo Employee of the Month trophy in ASSCREEDBRO for PS3. I doubt anyone here plays this on PS3, but if you do, and are interested, let me know.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Poor Fil...
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

EA announced the servers they're shutting down on August 11th and in October.

So, who wants to blast through online achievements for

Madden 2010
                        Army of Two
                        Skate
                        NCAA Football 2010
                        Tiger Woods 2010

Comment

Anybody other than Ari looking to play SR2 co-op? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Anybody other than Ari looking to play SR2 co-op? Just curious.

Sure. Just let me finish watching Dick Tracy. Been trying to watch this movie for 2 fucking weeks.

Comment

I'll probably be down to do some tonight, we have to be at the hospital by 4 am for them to induce labor and there's no way I can wake up at 3 so I'll be up all night.

Comment

Working...
                              X