EWOK EXTREME EXCALIBUR 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EWOK EXTREME EXCALIBUR 2011

Yep, will get this cause I'm a sucker for SW games.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Is that the kinect game with fucking HILARIOUS lag? If so, Rob, stop hating yourself so much.

Comment

Doesn't matter. I CAN WAVE MY HANDS AND KILL DROIDS.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
        Doesn't matter. I CAN WAVE MY HANDS AND KILL DROIDS 14 seconds later.
        OK

Comment

Doesn't matter. I CAN WAVE MY HANDS AND KILL DROIDS.
          Pffft, I can wave my hands and make it rain! under my blanket that is..

This rather looks like a Wii-Version by the way. On the other hand it does not make you look more retarded than any other guy in front of a green screen directed by the Lucas.

Comment

EEEEeeeeeee

Comment

Will it have the Masterchief do you think?
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Who knows. I'm just excited for Kinect Sports 2 haha.

Comment

Comment

Lulz
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

FAPPITY FAP to Nintendo's stuff so far. Yep, I'm a fan boy. Whatever.

Still dig on my 3DS.

Comment

NYEARROWRM

ROWRM

WOOM

*more lightsaber noises*
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

so I downloaded all of the e3 3DS demo videos last night. Starfox 3d was kind of underwhelming as far as the 3d aspect goes. Super Mario is gonna be fucking amazing, Luigi's Mansion 2 looks fun as fuck (dug the original once I got past the "THIS GAME IS EASY" shit. Was just a fun game), Metal Gear looks to pretty neat and Resident Evil Revelations looks fucking awesome.

Comment

YESSS

Comment

Okay. That looks like fun.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                              X