Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

microsoft, why can't you just stick to what you know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• microsoft, why can't you just stick to what you know?

for those who don't know what xbox is all about, you should be ashamed of yourselves. their thing has ALWAYS been about fps and hardcore games. but now they're looking to get in on nintendo's fame...

and apparently they're trying to get their own version of mii avatars. seriously? come on now. all this nonsense with the 360 and home and xmb on the ps3 just makes me wonder even more why they all can't just combine forces and make one kick ass console. guhh.

more info here: http://gizmodo.com/376996/xbox-360s-...his-generation
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Re: microsoft, why can't you just stick to what you know?

Well, lets not forget Sony announcing the six axis right after Nintendo announced the Wii, so Micro$oft isn't alone in wanting a piece of the Wii pie. But really, X-Box is a great system and they don't need these lame gimmicks.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

The 360 would be a great system if it wasn't for it's lame failure rate. For reals. And that mockup is hilarious. That can't be real.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

i agree. i just find it a little ridiculous that they're doing this to try to get wii developers to port games over to the 360. although, really the true gems are made from nintendo. so, sure they might be able to get developers to "switch sides" but they'll never get games like twilight princess, ssbb, super paper mario, mario galaxy, or metriod. i just hope suda51 moves from the wii to another system, cause no more heroes was an awesome game.

Comment

it was posted after april 1st so unless people missed the memo about april fools day being over.

Comment

Honestly,
            The Wii fucking sucks. I waited in line opening day, got it, loved it for months, then after playing the must haves "Metroid, Zelda, Mario, etc" realized that I've outgrown nintendo. The naysayers who said the Wii was a gimmick were totally right. Bowling was the only game that got mad play at my house.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Well my Wii is great at collecting dust, so there!

Comment

Exactly.

The "wow" factor wore off fucking quick when I realized that their online was pitiful and would never become decent, that most of the games were shoddy ports or mini games, and that their flagship franchise games really weren't doing anything new.

And fuck Super Smash Brothers. That game can fuck right off.

Comment

SSB was fun for a few days, and if I have a few people over it's nice to play, but that's about it. Really, the Wii is only good for downloading classic games for a sometimes decent price. I was a huge Wii supporter at first, but I now realize that I prefer playing multiplayer games more than anything, and the 360 is the best system to do that.

Comment

Yah, when I have people over we just play Rock Band or Scene It. Bowling was fun, but I honestly don't miss my Wii at all.

Comment

Don't get me started on Scene It. I bought it for the 360, and it was a blast. But the game is ripe for online multiplayer and DLC, and so far, nothing. WTF? This makes no sense to me, as the questions are mostly repeats now, and that means all the fun is gone. What an epic missed opportunity.

Comment

For reals. Although my problem with it is that no one wants to play me. Especially Lesley.

I'm a god at that game....

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                          Exactly.

The "wow" factor wore off fucking quick when I realized that their online was pitiful and would never become decent, that most of the games were shoddy ports or mini games, and that their flagship franchise games really weren't doing anything new.

And fuck Super Smash Brothers. That game can fuck right off.
                          hahaha. i'll mainly play my wii for single player games. i still think no more heroes was freakin fantastic on the wii and feel it won't have worked as well on any other system but it's true, their online system sucks. friend codes?! what's up with that?! and let's not even get into their lack of online voice communication. EVEN THOUGH the ds has it.

Comment

But the problem is that the whole "WE NOW HAVE AWESOME 3rd PARTY GAMES!!! WOOO!!!" Was essentially the same thing that has been happening since the N64. Nintendo needs to snap out of it and come up with some new shit. And next time, make it HD compatible.

And don't get me started on their weak ass Virtual console. There should be hundreds of games out now, but noooo...they keep their whole " release 1 decent and 2 shitty games" a week schedule. Fuck you Nintendo.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                              For reals. Although my problem with it is that no one wants to play me. Especially Lesley.

I'm a god at that game....
                              if you're god at scene it, does that mean ari > god? cause ari is insane at that game. in fact he's insane at ANY movie trivia you give you throw at him. trust me, i've tried.

Comment

Working...
                              X