Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PotGuy666 View Post
    haha.

She's gonna tear you apart like Sheeva does to Sub-Zero.
    Crisis averted.....for now. Lulz.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

That ending. Um. Wow. Memorable to say the absolute least.

Comment

SPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The song...good god almighty.

Comment

I <3 Portal so much.

Comment

BIG BIG BIG Damn Portal 2 ending spoilers, but goddamn I think I've had this link open on a tab on my browser for over an hour and I'm still not tired of it.
              sigpic
              360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Oh yeah, that's bad ass, thanks MS.

Comment

This game is hilarious. Finished singleplayer, now onto co-op.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Finished co-op with Scooterlabeef. Now achievement cleanup must commence.

Comment

I see that this game is getting really good reviews. Worth it to pick up?
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

If you liked the first game definitely. If you get motion sickness probably not. But yeah this game is really damned good and the co-op experience is quite fun.

Comment

I get motion sick from some 1st person games, so bummer.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I honestly don't think you'll get sick. There's a couple kind of wild moments after you have puzzles set up, but it doesn't require a lot of the super fast twitch skills that actual FPS games require. It's a puzzle game, not CoD. Plus Amazon has it on the cheap right now.

Comment

Yeah Billy's right, it's not prolonged quick movements so you'll probably be fine. I'd still suggest playing the first game because it makes the seconds narrative make more sense and hell the first game is awesome too.

Comment

Working...
                                X