Crysis 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crysis 2

Couldn't find a thread for this. Know its been talked about somewhere.

Anywho, its pretty cool. Multiplayer can be a tad glitchy. Weird audio issues. This game is loud as hell.

And go.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Nope, can't do it. I want to but I just need to take a break from FPS games I think.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Understandable.

Comment

I was enjoying Crysis but I kind of hit a wall with shooters too. I like the multi but I think I'll wait and see if any more of you are on before I jump in head first.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Yeah, I am skipping SOCOM, because I don't think there will be a better FPS until BF3. (yeah I know socom is third shutup) Crysis 2 is great though. Thinking about starting up that new campaign with upgraded stuff. I want to see if the AI improves on the higher difficulties. Watching some videos online it's become very obvious that I missed a TON of interesting routes and hiding spots that are in the game.

Comment

Lots of options I've found. Nice to have variety and not just some npc leading you around.

Comment

RAMIERZ!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Fuck, I'm tired of shooters. I knocked this game out in a couple of days, played a little multiplayer and I think I'm done. Everything is well done, but I just felt like I was going through the motions.

I'm glad there's a Socom 4 beta. Curious to see if I can save myself some money later this month.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I'm kind of tired of gaming in general lately. I need something fresh and there's just not a lot of that out right now.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

We have been in a release lull. Will change soon.

Comment

Hope so, you know when I'm starting PVP in WoW things are rough in the gaming world. lulz

Comment

As I mentioned the game froze. My saved game is toast. Video game message boards mentioned just picking the mission and starting over that way. Will see if it works. The multi-player is kind of fucked. Unloading 30 rounds point blank into a guy and nothing happens. Well, nothing except he blows me away. Don't know what the story is with that.

Comment

Are you on PC or 360 Nathan? PC is infested with cheaters to the put of unplayable. 360 if you're not playing in the "kiddie pool" section where only people under a certain level are allowed you'll get massacred because of people with their suits leveled up.

Comment

360. Frustrating to the point of no fun.

Comment

Working...
                            X