No announcement yet.

It's on "Random": Deep Thoughts with Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The snowball fight is one of the early levels, a flashback to Jodie as a little kid before going to the research center. She sneaks out of the back yard to play with the neighbor kids. At the end, one of the stats was "found the shoebox" but only, like, 14% of people found it. Clearly it was well hidden.

Oh, I'm playing the game as originally presented with the time jumping, btw.

Comment

• Alex Navarro's Twitter feed is bummmmmming me out this morning. Mostly because I completely agree with him. RIP Harmonix?

Comment

• what's happening? I don't like the twitter.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• and Harmonix can suck my balls after the abysmal RB4. So many missing features. So many questionable decisions....
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• They are trying to crowdfund a PC port of RB4. So Alex, who used to work at HMX, gave his thoughts on it. It basically boils down to thinking it's the last gasp of a dying company. I'm inclined to agree. RB4 is seriously lackluster. Fantasia was a lot of fun but didn't make an impact. Same for Amplitude. Ugh, and I'm still pissed about the backer rewards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              what's happening? I don't like the twitter.
              Harmonix is crowdfunding Rock Band 4 for PC. They are asking for 1.5 million apparently.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">But this campaign is such a ludicrous ask, especially after RB4’s launch left a lot of people not feeling great about the product.</p>&mdash; Alex Navarro (@alex_navarro) <a href="https://twitter.com/alex_navarro/status/704722850637340672">March 1, 2016</a></blockquote>
              <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Heh, what grave said.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• yeah. Fuck HMX. RB4 was not worth the 250 I paid for the bundle. Amplitude SUCKED compared to the PS2 versions. And now that?

SMOKE EM IF YOU GOT EM

Comment

• HMX has been on the downslide forever. There's a reason basically everyone there has jumped ship. Who's even left?

Comment

• From the community team? Christine Kayser. That's it. Everyone else has left. Some of the same devs and the founders are there. I'd like to see them continue trying new things but, man, I don't think it's going to happen.

Comment

• So Microsoft is turning XBOX into their PC brand?

hmmmmmmmmmmmms.

Comment

• BUT WHEN CAN I PLAY RED DEAD ON PC

Comment

• I TLDRed that story but I assume it translates to "I am only buying Sony hardware now".

Comment

• Remedy is teasing an Alan Wake sequel in Quantum Break. PLEASE LET IT BE REAL.

Comment

• OH GOD PLEASE.

Comment

Working...
                                X