No announcement yet.

It's on "Random": Deep Thoughts with Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search for P.T. and it will show up in PSN games. Gotta use the periods.

Comment

• AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Makes sense. Also seriously loving Mordor. It's the best Batman game yet.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm really starting to think Harmonix is going to officially announce Rock Band 4 at PAX this weekend. If it happens I'm going to lose my mind.

Comment

• RIP Eric Pope and Nick Chester. Grave's swiggity swooty comin for dat booty only the Underdraker can save you.

Comment

• Hahahahahaha. Nice. I'm going to miss the Paxamania livestream next weekend and that sucks.

Comment

• Nintendo's bullshit "fake scarcity" with their Amiibos is super fucking annoying. I just want to find the goddamn Splatoon figures without paying scalping fees. ugh.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah. I wouldn't mind a couple just to put on my shelf, but I'm not feeding that monster.

Comment

• Jesus christ Chun-Li. You have aliens on your chest
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Jiggle physics! Oh Japan...

I have avoided amiibos so far but that 8-bit Mario is rad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Jesus christ Chun-Li. You have aliens on your chest
                      Sexy jiggly aliens.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm totally going to be that guy today. I want to get a nice headset for my Xbone in advance of RB4 and it looks like the Turtle beach XOSeven will work well without costing $Texas. So I'm going to go to a Best Buy, where its on sale already for $130 but I'm going to get them to price match Amazon at $116. Then I'll give them my $40 in reward certificate and coupon for double points on a purchase. Even I'M annoyed by this but if it saves me a lot of money I'll deal. I hope it works.

Comment

• CONSUMER MODE ENGAGE

Comment

• I bailed at the last minute. Looking at them closer in the store, "wireless" is only wireless to the controller so I'm not sure they'll work the way I want. I guess I'll just save my dollars for the Astro A50s or something.

Since some of my certificates expire this week I'll just pick up The new Batman game for super cheap instead.

Comment

• Why does every online guide these days need to be a video or a bullshit ad-view-maximizing multi-page thing? Just show me a fucking map!

Comment

• hahahahaa. IGN walkthroughs are what I tend to use. But it's because I use the videos when I'm stuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X