No announcement yet.

It's on "Random": Deep Thoughts with Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So has anyone heard anything about The Order for PS4?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 6 hours of a shit game for 60 bucks.

Pass.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Damn. And it looked so good, graphically speaking that is.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The PS4 has done for me what my 360 couldn't for the last year or so, made me want to play games again.

Comment

• I still want to play the fuck outta it. If those 6 hours are great, then it doesn't matter.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              So has anyone heard anything about The Order for PS4?
              It's pure shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I still want to play the fuck outta it. If those 6 hours are great, then it doesn't matter.
                Except it sounds like they aren't even decent, let alone great.

Comment

• I watched a guy playing it the other night on that voyeur shit via the PS4 and it looks SO pretty but if it's ass I don't care what it looks like.

So after Last of Us and Mordor (which I'm not even half through with either) what should I look into?

Comment

• Alien Isolation is really good but I haven't finished it because SO STRESSFUL, MAN.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Alien Isolation is really good but I haven't finished it because SO STRESSFUL, MAN.
                      Yeah, I'll wait till I get my blood pressure under control for that one.

Comment

• P.T.

Free terror.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh shit, yeah forgot that was available. Playstation store is sooooo full of the things. ALL OF THE THINGS.

Comment

• It is an embarrassment of riches, really.

PT might not be your cup o' tea, so maybe check out Wolfenstein: The New Order (it's worth its price point, unlike the plain old Order) for a solid story and fun stealth/shooter hybrid, where you can do either stealth or shoot, as long as it is Nazi scum.

It's also really pretty good looking.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh yeah, the Wolfenstein game is a lot of fun. If you can swing it, a PS+ subscription is a good way to get a steady stream of free games. They mostly are pretty good, too!

Comment

• Oh yeah, I got a year of PS+ when I bought the system. TAX MONIES UP IN THIS BITCH!!! Also couldn't find PT. Where da fuq is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X