It's on "Random": Deep Thoughts with Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last bits:

Grove Street is back, but nobody from San Andreas.
    2 main characters that are playable, one is in early 40s and the other is 20.

Property buying is back. Less physical change opportunities.

No solid word on more new vehicles.

Trailer will feature music from Snoop Lion, Guns N Roses and The Beach Boys.

The rest is shit that's already out there.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Anyone been to a Video Games Live concert? The show is here next week and I'm thinking of going. It'd be cool to see Zelda and Halo music played by a full orchestra. Guitar Hero contest before the show!

Comment

• Had a friend go, he said the Zelda stuff was amazing.

Comment

• The Game is back in GTA V as B-Dup.

Plus, there will be a third playable character.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I got a email from Best Buy today saying the release date for BioShock Infinite changed but it didn't say the new date. I can't find news of this anywhere. It's still March 26, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              I got a email from Best Buy today saying the release date for BioShock Infinite changed but it didn't say the new date. I can't find news of this anywhere. It's still March 26, right?

Yes

Comment

• anyone here have a Vita? With the price drop and the fact I'm a PS+ member and am getting the PS4 on launch, it's sounding quite tempting.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's a shame that Alpha Protocol didn't do well. I'm not sure why the reviews were poor but I had a blast with this game. If you can grab it on the cheap, it's totally worth it.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    It's a shame that Alpha Protocol didn't do well. I'm not sure why the reviews were poor but I had a blast with this game. If you can grab it on the cheap, it's totally worth it.

I liked what I played, but it didn't hold my attention.

Comment

• It just begs the question: WHERE THE FUCK IS OUR LEGIT BOND GAME USING MASS EFFECT STYLE GAMEPLAY?

Comment

• The problem with Alpha Protocol is that it was SO broad in letting you pick abilities that choices could completely invalidate your game. Not putting stats into shooting made boss fights, and other areas almost impossible. I gave up on it eventually because of it.

Comment

• I learned early on that melee and pistols were the only things that mattered. I was only stuck on one boss fight and that was due to not having any ammo, which suuuckkkeed.

But yeah, I get the complaint.

Comment

• Tapped Out needs to fix their shit. Lots of random crashes since downloading the Halloween update.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Tapped Out needs to fix their shit. Lots of random crashes since downloading the Halloween update.

It's been like that since launch. They get spaced out, but it will still crash from time to time.

New thing that's been weird is adding new people.

Comment

• Found out by accident last night (dropped my vita) that the star wars pinball game on the vita can be played vertically so you can see the entire board. So much awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X