It's on "Random": Deep Thoughts with Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    I had this kid at Gamestop talking up Halo 4 like it climbed out of the television and blew him.

Is it really going to be that good?

The reviews have been all super high, and the new studio has something to prove. I just really like the online stuff with you guys. I still think Reach is the best of the series so far.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Foster Facial Hair View Post
      The reviews have been all super high, and the new studio has something to prove. I just really like the online stuff with you guys. I still think Reach is the best of the series so far.

This has also perked my interest today.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=331104
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I still have Reach. I need to start playing that again.
        Hit me up. Still got it as well.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

this place wouldn't exist without Halo for the most part. The online games with BDR are always fun as shit. I also really liked Reach's campaign. Much better than COD.
          Psssssh whatev's, Ari, Sarah, Scooter and I had soooooo many nights of epic rampaging on CoD 4. So many lulz.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• God our CoD was so good. Then Josh left us

Comment

• I am buying the shit out of Halo 4. Can't wait.

Comment

• Is it two or four co-op? Who wants to co-op with me?

Comment

• shit, even the Penny-Arcade guys say that Halo 4 is awesome. Can't wait for tomorrow.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I ordered Sunday morning, but to get release day delivery had to pay the $4 shipping. Boo-urns. Will have to remember that next time, gotta get that order in Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      I am buying the shit out of Halo 4. Can't wait.

I'll probably pick it up on the 16th when I head out to grab everything.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'll borrow Halo 4 from my in-law... but I got Creed 3. Fucking NICE so far.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm starting to like Assassin's Creed 3.

Just listened in on an interview being transcribed. It sounds like Aziz Ansari is in GTA V.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            Just listened in on an interview being transcribed. It sounds like Aziz Ansari is in GTA V.
                            Awesome. So awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Awesome. So awesome.

He's going to be a Hip Hop Radio DJ. Also, the game takes heavy influence from Breaking Bad. 2 main characters.

Comment

• ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkk
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X