X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3

OK, time for its own thread.

http://ca.kotaku.com/5774075/your-fi...-battlefield-3

I'll just be sitting here hiding my enormous boner.

*slaps Billy*

Never hide it, son! Be proud of your erection! One day, your shit wont work... and then you'll remember this day.

Comment

Tooooons of previews out there. Apparently the graphics engine is just mind blowing. One preview said that you'll see the reflections in your scope. My...god...stars...filled...drooooool

Comment

Can't wait for this one.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Haha, you poor bastards who don't have a killer PC will not see graphics even close to this.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

According to DICE the PC is lead platform, but they've been working three years on this already so that they can get the absolute most out of 360/PS3. I wouldn't expect a massive distance between the platforms, plus playing on PC means not playing with friends.

Comment

hahaha. Ok man. Keep on believing that.

I fucking guarantee you that the PC version will look STREETS AHEAD of the 360/PS3. I'm sure they will both look good, but you will not be seeing that level of detail and framerate on the consoles. GUARANTEE. I'd love to be proven wrong, but I doubt that will happen.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I could see getting this on PC since I'm getting a rather nice upgrade to mine soon, but like young William states, playing with friends>graphics.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm not saying there won't be a difference, but a big enough difference to not play with all my friends on Live? Not worth it to get an extra 15 FPS and a few extra shaders.

Comment

That wasn't my argument. Just that the videos posted are on beefy PC's.

Comment

Also, let's see the difference between Crysis 2 on PC/360 before we have any idea what the difference here will be. The Crysis demo on 360, for all its faults, looked amazing.

Comment

Apparently the new engine is designed to get more of out the old console hardware with some kind of new-fangled data streaming, so I wouldn't be too quick to knock the console graphics until we see some footage. I fucking loved BFBC2 so I'll be buying this regardless of if I can see reflections in a stupid ass scope

Boner, commence.
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Holy crap those graphics...
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Oh god

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011...d-faultline-3/

Comment

gotdamn

Comment

Working...
                              X