• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skyrim unlocked at 12EST, so 10 for me. FUCK YES

Comment

Gametime.

Comment

I'm selling something tomorrow, whether it be a kid or the wife, I'm selling something to get this game.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Skyrim...

Is that when the stewardess licks your ass in the airplane bathroom? If so... then I will buy this game.

Comment

But fur serious? I lulz'd
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So Billy, verdict?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Pretty goddamn fucking excellent. It auto set my graphics to ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (combo) HIGH and man. This is a PRETTY fucking game. Like, super pretty. 3rd person to run around in is much improved, you don't hover over the ground anymore. Combat feels a bit better, but I think they could have gone further revamping it. It's not easy at fucking all. The first "boss" I encountered roundly stomped my ass, partially because I did not realize they start you off with a healing spell, and partially because the menus feel a tiny bit awkward with mouse keyboard controls.

You'll definitely be swamping through your favorites a lot, but there's no hotswap (that I've found) to like swap from sword/board to bow and arrow quickly, and it kind of slows down combat. Hoping there is a mod for that coming soon. Oh, and over encumbered. Fuck you, going to use a console command to remove that nonsense asap.

But in my almost two hours with it, I am ready to call it GOTY contender 1. When you get to that first town and look up to the barrow carved out of the mountain side and then all the surrounding areas, and the snow starts blowing..Man. Haven't felt a moment like that since the sand storms in Morrowind.

Comment

Supposedly I can get $75 for my old iphone that's basically an alarm clock at this point. That should cover the cost of Skyrim. 10 o'clock needs to hurry the fuck up.

Comment

I would not be opposed to any one gifting me Skyrim through Steam.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                      I would not be opposed to any one gifting me Skyrim through Steam.
                      I wouldn't have been either, get a job hippie!

Oh, and looks like the way around over encumbered is god mode. fffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

lame.

Comment

There's gotta be some kind of "carry weight" adjustment in the console commands, maybe it's just not found yet.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_commands

Before you could adjust strength up high, which never broke the game for me because I go stealth mostly, but no strength in this one.

Comment

Wow, just finished the first dungeon. Amazing. Fucking draugars start coming to life from their burial chambers and scream at you, bang their swords on their shields, their eyes light up a crazy blue. Yeah.

Comment

goddammit. Hopefully Ceej will bring this over today so I can try it.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X