No announcement yet.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will defend the single player hill until my last breath.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahah, why does it need to be online? Seems like a risky move.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I really wanted Morrowind to have an online component, maybe inviting a friend into your world...but then I came to my sense. An MMO? fuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

• I'd be just fine if MMOs just crawled into the hole and spooned with E.T. cartridges for the rest of my time on Earth.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I dunno man, SWTOR is pretty fucking fun.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Played a few hours of that back around Christmas. Felt like more of the same.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• An MMO is not what I want from Elder Scrolls. But, I'm a fanboy so FUCK I HATE MYSELF.

Comment

• I'm of the same mind, minus the self-loathing.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    Played a few hours of that back around Christmas. Felt like more of the same.

sucks. Ceej and I are having a blast with it. Totally helps playing with people you know, but I get the "more of the same feeling" thing.

Comment

• I blew my wad with the Warcraft thing. That specific pleasure center of my brain has been in a vegetative state ever since. "I AIN'T GOIN' BACK," he exclaimed in his most Ice Cube of Ice Cube voices.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Game Informer scans

http://imgur.com/a/fO9Ty#18

Comment

• I still don't get why this needs to go MMO.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-ZN5F--AJCw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                              I still don't get why this needs to go MMO.
                              Neither do I.

And it looks like every other fucking one on the market.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I love Elder Scrolls but MMO? Really?
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X