Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHA

Spoiler that shit, man.

I didn't know that was one of the shouts.

FUCK.

Just kidding, I don't care. But seriously? You can summon a fucking dragon?

BANANAS

BA

NA

NA

ESS
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uhBiNx749Zw?rel=0&amp;hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great, I'm gonna have to re-roll.

Again.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
        HAHAHA

Spoiler that shit, man.

I didn't know that was one of the shouts.

FUCK.

Just kidding, I don't care. But seriously? You can summon a fucking dragon?

BANANAS

BA

NA

NA

ESS
        I dun told yall finish the main quest before you go off into sidequestery.

Comment

• You obviously don't know me very well.

I see a cave, a ruin, a hut, or a keep that isn't boxed in white, I'm goin' in and raping everything that is and is not nailed down.

The first character I made got to level 34 before he went to High Hrothgar.

I am a disgusting OCD pig, but it's how I roll.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yes, I want to acquire all the titties and all the nipples.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
              You obviously don't know me very well.

I see a cave, a ruin, a hut, or a keep that isn't boxed in white, I'm goin' in and raping everything that is and is not nailed down.

The first character I made got to level 34 before he went to High Hrothgar.

I am a disgusting OCD pig, but it's how I roll.
              Naw, man I totally get that. I mean this is the first time i ever attempt an Elder Scroll main quest. But when you can call fucking dragons down and rain fire on bitches while you're supposed to rob a goblet? YEAH BOOOOOOOOOOOOY

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Yes, I want to acquire all the titties and all the nipples.
                It's what makes life worth living.

Technoviking's Son is onto something.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Picked this up with Best Buy's 3 for 2 deal. Up to level 6 at the moment. Better than Oblivion so far but not game of the year yet.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Will you be a viking badass? Or did you already forsake all things decent and right in the world of Tamriel to be a fucking furry?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm an Imperial rocking a mace and magic.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• FUCK YEAR
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Damn it. Now, I'm going to get pulled into the bandwagon.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Just pray you don't get the moonwalking dragon glitch.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The combat in this is a joke. SLASH, BACK UP, SLASH, BACK UP, SLASH, BACK UP.

Comment

• I do like the sound design so far. I do not like all of the bugs I've seen including dragons flying backward, creatures getting stuck in walls, myself getting stuck in a wall, conversations that randomly cut out, etc. Will play this until I at least beat the main quest so people can't say I'm a hater. But Game of the Year? Eh.....

Comment

Working...
                                X