No announcement yet.

MASS EFFECT 3: The Mass Erectest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be fun with some of you guys. I usually get booted by others because I'm not high enough in levels. Even though in almost every game I've played I've never died and always come in second place usually.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• They don't care. Another reason I've come to hate multiplayer games. The audience for the things is downright hostile.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm not signing up for Origin until they bend me over for the next Simcity.

Comment

• Poor Marauder Shields...
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
            It would be fun with some of you guys. I usually get booted by others because I'm not high enough in levels. Even though in almost every game I've played I've never died and always come in second place usually.
            I would never boot you

You can be my murderin' bro

WE CAN MURDER SHIT SOMETIME

PS: Multiplayer is fucking awesome anyone saying otherwise sniffs butts.

So many butts

ALL THE BUTTS
            sigpic
            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• I thought it was just the war assets bar in the War Room that impacted your ending. At least, that's what the post from some BioWare guy said at 360achievements.org. Is that not the case? I haven't stepped into multiplayer even once yet.

I haven't played this in over a week. I'm going to be so lost once I boot it up again.

Comment

• The top bar isn't important, it's the EMS (effective military strength) that dictates the end result. Which, if you are gunning for the best possible shitty nonsensical ending, is not possible without playing the multiplayer game.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Actually, the ending will only be affected by the green bar. Bioware confirmed it. You can play Multi to get that percentage up to 100%, or fill your green bar, but only the green bar will matter.

Comment

• So I really cannot play this game while inebriated.

RE: Geth/Quarians

Spoiler: spoilerz 
                    Apparently in my stoned/drunk stupor last night I sided with Legion and basically killed off an entire race of aliens. All because I figured, "He's a fucking machine without emotions, he'd probably be pretty awesome in war"

I hope this doesn't bit me in the ass

Also that Reaper "base" was pretty fucking sweet.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm right around that part again as well.

Spoiler: FLERPDERP 
                      I ended up uniting the clans like Braveheart. I heard Tali leaps to her doom if you can't paragon her shit.

The boss battle is dumb, but I admire the sheer scope of it (the Tuchanka encounter was much more fully realized and impressive...they really blew their wad there).
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I made that choice as well. I really hated it because there was NO FUCKING NOTICE whatsoever that THAT would be the consequence of picking Geth. As for if it bites you in the ass HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Yeah. The assbiting is a built-in feature.

Sorta like airbags.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            I'm right around that part again as well.

Spoiler: FLERPDERP 
                            I ended up uniting the clans like Braveheart. I heard Tali leaps to her doom if you can't paragon her shit.

The boss battle is dumb, but I admire the sheer scope of it (the Tuchanka encounter was much more fully realized and impressive...they really blew their wad there).
                              Spoiler: spoilers 
                            Wait, was Tali with you on that mission? I can't tell any of those fuckers apart. All I know is when I said "FUCK YEAH LEGION KILL THE CREATORS", the Quarian chick that was on the planet shot herself in the head.

Comment

• I believe she was.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Then FUCK YEAH. She didn't give up the poon in the first 2 games. Fuck her.

Comment

Working...
                                X