No announcement yet.

MASS EFFECT 3: The Mass Erectest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, it is sorta bogus that there are a couple of timed missions like that. But when you get through it you come out the other end fist-pumping like Chappelle playing Street Hoops, screaming "HOORAY FER ME BILLY, HOORAY FOR ME."
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Truf. I think I had more trouble with the academy then any other mission in the game. Hell I got through the final PROTECT THESE GODDAMN MISSLES mission without dying.

Comment

• Yeah, that missile command one is the biggest one of those Street Hoops moments. Though putting that weeaboo nightmare in his place is up there.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm still working on getting through this. Amazed that you guys have already beaten it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It takes no time at all to blaze through it. Is there a grace period we, the freaks who have clubbed the seal that is this game, can establish for these sorts of endeavors, or are we forever relegated to spoiler text? I'm just throwin' the hotdog down the hallway/throwin' it out there.
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-20-2012, 02:05 PM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I feel like it's taking FOREVER.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Are you collecting EVERY war asset? I'd understand, as it significantly pads the playtime. I have bad news for you, but that can wait.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• dammit.

I'm currently in the section of "HEY LOOK EVERY CHARACTER EVER IS BACK AND NEEDS YOUR HELP"

Comment

• Yeah. That happens. Lots of errands to run. The Citadel mini-map display helps quite a bit with that.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My big problem so far? The reapers don't even seem like the bad guys. Cerebus does. That can't bode well for the end game....

Comment

• Yeah...

...I think I'll wait until you've finished the game to talk about the plot.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I got damn near every single war asset until I filled that stupid green bar and said "why the fuck am I wasting time still doing this stupid shit?" and stopped. Still, with all that padding it was not quite a 30 hour affair. Even then, I think I had a minimum of 75% war assets in each system, but for some stupid fucking reason did not get the "go into the end game with majority of war assets" which is some fucking nonsense.

Comment

• They demand you play their shitty multiplayer reindeer games.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Which I have been doing as well.

Comment

• Can't bring myself to sign up for an Origin account. Especially after knowing what happens in the end.
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-20-2012, 02:50 PM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X